These women/this channel is doing the Lords work when it to men and women accountability…

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Stumbled upon their channel watch Patrice O’Neal reactions (its a black chick and white chick that run the channel btw).

I originally just liked to see women get offended by the truth in Patrice’s jokes, but began to like them because during it they had some insightful moments that was actually refreshing to hear..

Subscribed and actually found out they do podcasts and interviews where they actually spit logic and facts.

Not expecting The Coli to watch the whole thing, so here is the BLUF:

Basically, the guests were asked if men should be have the right to “financial abortion”.

Still not clear on what that means, but basically the feminists on the panel (especially the white british one) began the man blaming and the host of the show completely shut her down with LOGIC.

It was beautiful to watch. Black buddy literally stayed out of it until the end, but it basically ended with the main feminists getting slaughtered

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They have other vids too that I’m checking out now while sippin some crown. It’s just refreshing to hear women hold other women accountable but surgically. Reminds me of a therapist

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
This white bytch is finessing y’all smh. She saw an opening once Kevin passed and mimicked him.

She’s truly doesn’t give a damn and knows she’ll make bank from suckers looking for vids that pander to them
This is why I really can’t fault these women- of ANY race. It’s too easy to fool a lot of men 🤷🏾‍♀️

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This white bytch is finessing y’all smh. She saw an opening once Kevin passed and mimicked him.

She’s truly doesn’t give a damn and knows she’ll make bank from suckers looking for vids that pander to them
Maybe but regardless, she makes a point. Better than c00ns kissing ass thinking it will help them get p*ssy, no?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Kevin wasn’t trying to finesse :dahell: