These women/this channel is doing the Lords work when it to men and women accountability…

Inokja

Rookie
Daps
They have other vids too that I’m checking out now while sippin some crown. It’s just refreshing to hear women hold other women accountable but surgically. Reminds me of a therapist
She's been discussed. She was the one who tried to downplay slavery. I'll save you the time. See the OP in link below.

The Caucasity of another female red pill YouTuber

This is the definition of cookout culture. First time hearing about her, but just from some simple research of clips embedded on twitter, she has multiple videos and streams where she is hosting/directing conversations of black gender war fodder topics and interracial relationships with panels full of black people willingly participating in the conversation and repeatedly not checking her when she says things just like in this video ETA: Another example of a nonblack person who has been gassed up and/or made confortable to the point that they not only think they can add their 2 cents into internal conversations, but insert themselves into them as a primary participants, and finally the endstage of directing/controlling the conversation. And you will have negro cosigners and doorholders every step of the way. For further examples of textbook behavior/profiles, in one of the quick embedded clips I saw, her dating history is only black men. You can't make this up.
And theres more where that came from. Essentially she is a grifter.

)
)
)
[/MEDIA])
)
()
)
)
)
)
)
()