These young THOTS don't know my man Iverson no more!!

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
learn how to be a real PG and possibly still be in the league where hoes would know you brehs...

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because he had big gold chains on.....fact

Regular nikka without big gold chains would be no fukks given from that cac female.

True spit about the gold chains. Thats probably wasnt his 1st time in that club either. acting like she didnt see the Hublot or is that an Audemars on his wrist? She know she saw the Bentley outside.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
True spit about the gold chains. Thats probably wasnt his 1st time in that club either. acting like she didnt see the Hublot or is that an Audemars on his wrist? She know she saw the Bentley outside.

Exactly...

Tako

Bench warmer
Daps
Reppin
countdown county
Might have to give these broads a pass with sports. This is me and my ol lady conversation.

Gf: if it's a home run then why do they have to touch all the bases when it's a point already?

Me: the point won't count unless all the bases are touched :comeon:

Gf: how can you tell if its the home team? (Nba finals)

me: the big ass logo in the middle of the court:comeon:

Gf: well i still dont understand why players cant just go straight back after a home run

:snoop:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Might have to give these broads a pass with sports. This is me and my ol lady conversation.

Gf: if it's a home run then why do they have to touch all the bases when it's a point already?

Me: the point won't count unless all the bases are touched :comeon:

Gf: how can you tell if its the home team? (Nba finals)

me: the big ass logo in the middle of the court:comeon:

Gf: well i still dont understand why players cant just go straight back after a home run

:snoop:
:russ: