They building studios starting @ $2600 & 2BR starting @ $4000 in Crownheights Brooklyn :Gucci:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They have the largest transit system in the country but insist on living right in the midst of everything and NOT using the transit system for thier benefit. That'd be like if Chicago had a train that could take me to Wisconsin or Indiana in 30 minutes, and the real estate was 1/3 of the price. East coast people talk so much shyt about NJ/MA but then turn around and pay 2 thousand to live in a closet in the boroughs with rats roaches and mice. :scust:
:dahell:

In NYC living in the "mist of everything" would be living in a neighborhood like Tribeca or Soho, most black NYers live in either the hood or middle class areas like Flatbush and Caransie.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Many many many posters have said that upstate New York is super racist, like really badly racist. Is Albany considered upstate New York? Plus it's 3 hours from Manhattan/Brooklyn

Albany is definitely Upstate breh.

Anywhere north Of Westchester County is considered Upstate.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
As a resident New Yorker I find these People and apartment prices absolutely disgusting...:hhh:

When the market bursts and no one wants to pay these prices anymore...:mjlol::pachaha:
These are rent prices breh, they're never going down. If it was a house value then you'd have a point, but the rent NEVER goes down.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
this slowly but surely is happening in LA...they been moving south gentrifying slowly...first it was Downtown LA which they still working on, now they coming down to the crenshaw district and inglewood since that new stadium getting built...they already gentrifying Long Beach downtown and the eastside...compton, watts, lynwood, south gate, east LA, and the eastside of south central really the last places standing as far as not being encroached by gentrification

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These are rent prices breh, they're never going down. If it was a house value then you'd have a point, but the rent NEVER goes down.

The Market will crash one day... :francis: just like san fran is having a crisis because no one can afford to live there anymore... but they want to be stuck here during the winter then cool be my guest...:mjlol: better get them bubble jackets and timbs ready...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
My mans live a couple blocks from Barclays. It's $6000 apts across the street from him. His apartment is 1 bedroom with rats in his backyard and it's $2800
Crazy thing is it looks like it's a project building on his corner. I don't know what kind of apartment building it is but I be damn if i'm paying $6k to live on the same block as some shyt that LOOK like the projects

There's that many of them? :leon:
I mean you constantly see all these new apartments and condos springing up, are there really that many rich people up there and other cities in general? Not even being funny. I guess rich people move to NYC everyday. Where will all the regular folk live? Smh.

Foreign investors brehs
Real estate is a stable place to park your money for the long term so people with guap buy property in hot areas even if they never plan to live there
One night when I was house shopping I just started looking up tax information for houses in Philly and on some of the hottest blocks the houses were owned by people who don't even live in philly. Like random ass doctors who practice in Fort Lauderdale owning houses in south philly and shyt. Probably never even been to philly. Just have a RE agent buy you cribs in appreciating locations