They Can't Fugg with Cosby So now they coming at his Lawyer

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
He winning cause his wife is very sharp and about her business. He is losing though cause he has NO chance to get away with shyt if he wanted to. NONE.

WAIT SO HE'S LOSING IF HE WANTS TO PULL SOME shyt ON HER HE WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT? HE WOULD BE LOSING BECAUSE HE HAS A GOOD WOMAN IN FRONT OF HIM AND HIS ONLY THOUGHT IS TRYING TO PULL SOME BULLshyt ON HER.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
she's very inspiring. makes you feel like becoming a master in your field or craft. becoming the best at what you do. and she's so elegant about it cause she manages to style on them without you feeling any arrogance or annoyance in her dominance. almost like she couldn't half-ass it even if she tried.

watching her work is like a reminder to be great at what you do and that confidence and humility aren't opposite states or don't contradict each other. it's a beautiful thing.

one disclaimer i'd like to add. as great as she is at what she does, do not idolize her. she's human with flaws like all of us. get the inspiration you need from watching her work and KIM. and this goes for all people in the public eye or even the people we see day to day.
Crazy thing is said something similar about herself in an example to defend Bill Cosby.

Daps
Yes. In the words of R. Kelly, "Men lie. Women lie. 20 women don't lie."
And there are a hell of a lot more than 20 women.

Is that it?

What makes you think they are not coming forward only for the money? For instance, Chloe Goins, one of the woman who is suing Bill Cosby for sexual assault has already been proven to be liar. She claims Bill raped her in 2008 at the Playboy mansion but the date she says the attack happened Bill Cosby was in New York. Also, the witnesses she provided to corroborate her story have all claimed they don't know her.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
just to show cac and they supporters don't give a fuk about a rape case they just want to bury Cosby alive

nobody talking about the ladies they caught lying about rape on him like that shyt is lightweight but yall watching that Netflix 's making a murder saying "he didn't do it...coverup framing....no evidence...fuk up sysstem". nikkas i swear

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Yes, that is exactly what I said.
There are look two pages of that 20+ page thread about him where I defend his accusers, and criticize the fatherless hoes that can't see their make-believe father being a rapist.
i don't think he's guilty at all... all the bytches you've been shown on TV are proven liars..:pacspit:

mfers tryna destroy a powerful black man just like MJ... you probably believe Janice dikkerson too. :scust:

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't think he's guilty at all... all the bytches you've been shown on TV are proven liars..:pacspit:

mfers tryna destroy a powerful black man just like MJ... you probably be Janice dikkerson too. :scust:
There was actually a conspiracy in the MJ case, this is more cut-and-dry.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

mfers tryna destroy a powerful black man just like MJ... you probably be Janice dikkerson too. :scust:

White women been lying about the sexual advances of black men for centuries. I dont see how "black men" can just give these cacs the benefit of the doubt off top.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Its obvious :francis:

Statute of limitations ran out

Yeah, convenient for the accusers of that isnt it

Remember its prosecution that needs to prove without doubt he is guilty, not other way around.

So its convenient that all these women, claim something about Bill, but will never be able to be crossed examined for the crap they speaking. Pressley would have eaten them all alive on the stand.

So instead they get a verdict from the media, go at him and ruin him. Despite no evidence, no trial, no nothing.

"Bu-bu-but they were scared to say anything all those years ago, because Bill was such a huge star"
:what:

You want me to believe that all those years ago, knowing how US treated black people back then, not ONE of these white women thought they would be believed what they were saying about a successful rich black man.

Look how they treated LESSER black men in those times.

Don't believe any of them.

Bring me facts to dispute.

For now lets stick to FACTS and read about the LA DA have dropped the charges on rape towards Chloe Goins because................wait for it.........

Bill wasn't even in the same damn state the "rape" took place

There were no images of Goins at the party where she got "raped"

No images of her "friend" at the party where she got "raped"

This "friend" didnt even know Goins and never went to the party nor been to the Playboy mansion

"It appears that Chloe Goins made up the story out of thin air"
:camby::camby:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's doing her job and she's doing it wonderfully.

I think Bill is guilty and I hope those women get the justice they deserve. But I also hope Monique does as good a job defending her client as is humanly possible. She has a chance to increase her profile tremendously through this and I hope she does even in a loss.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
WAIT SO HE'S LOSING IF HE WANTS TO PULL SOME shyt ON HER HE WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT? HE WOULD BE LOSING BECAUSE HE HAS A GOOD WOMAN IN FRONT OF HIM AND HIS ONLY THOUGHT IS TRYING TO PULL SOME BULLshyt ON HER.

Nah, bruh. I didnt say pull some shyt on her as in he is trying to cheat, etc. I mean as in any little thing can/will be scrutinized just because she is a great lawyer and that is what she does daily.

Dont get me wrong, overall, its by far a win. She is bad, and about her business. Cant go wrong with that.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
White women been lying about the sexual advances of black men for centuries. I dont see how "black men" can just give these cacs the benefit of the doubt off top.

Beyond even white women, got the governor of Maine in 2016 worried about dudes named Money-D impregnating white girls.