They Can't Fugg with Cosby So now they coming at his Lawyer

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
i don't think he's guilty at all... all the bytches you've been shown on TV are proven liars..:pacspit:

mfers tryna destroy a powerful black man just like MJ... you probably believe Janice dikkerson too. :scust:

Like I said before, black men in America are guilty until proven innocent. And white people aren't the only ones who automatically accuse black men of any wrongdoing without any proof or evidence, other black people will do the same.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Like I said before, black men in America are guilty until proven innocent. And white people aren't the only ones who automatically accuse black men of any wrongdoing without any proof or evidence, other black people will do the same.
exactly... taking his shows off the air, wasn't he finna buy NBC then this shyt come up? THINK.:jbhmm:

and fukk Hannibal Buress c00n ass, he saying that shyt bout Bill then gets a show which he fukking failed at.. i fukked with dude comedy but not anymore..:pacspit:

fukk THAT nikka HANNIBAL AGAIN :pacspit:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly... taking his shows off the air, wasn't he finna buy NBC then this shyt come up? THINK.:jbhmm:

and fukk Hannibal Buress c00n ass, he saying that shyt bout Bill then gets a show which he fukking failed at.. i fukked with dude comedy but not anymore..:pacspit:

How is Hannibal a c00n? :stopitslime:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
"dont you worry bout this shyt, i got you"

pressley2.jpg
The real Claire Huxtable.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't see it? :what: what more c00nish then shyttin on one of yo own people(a legend) to gain some momentum in yo career? :stopitslime:
he gets a TV SHOW right after the shyt.. i mean come on..:usure:

Too bad that's not what happened. Hannibal didn't perform that bit for a comedy special. He was testing material on stage and somebody recorded it.

And even if he had, he's still not a c00n because the whole point of that bit was that Cosby needs to stop talking that respectability politics shyt to black people when he's got skeletons in his closet, which is true, even if you don't think he raped any of those women.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Too bad that's not what happened. Hannibal didn't perform that bit for a comedy special. He was testing material on stage and somebody recorded it.

And even if he had, he's still not a c00n because the whole point of that bit was that Cosby needs to stop talking that respectability politics shyt to black people when he's got skeletons in his closet, which is true, even if you don't think he raped any of those women.
nikka i know it wasn't on no comedy special, i actually bought dude Comedy Special. it was good :ehh:

everybody got skeletons but just because he's tryna help black kids out you put that shyt on AGAIN and the shyt was already handled. now you got bytches that were his mistresses tryna come get cashed out off the shyt... fukk that nikka for life

edit: several of them bytches admitted Bill ain't rape them but they 1 of the 50... foh

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Damn she roasted Gloria and then burnt Beverly to a crisp. :whew:

Savagery :wow: 5:50 onwards is the key

This is the real definition of a Strong Black Woman, not these baby mommas whining on the block about some got damn child support :beli: