"They Don't Know Its Us, Not Like Were The Raiders" Official 2016 Oakland Raiders Off-Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight i'm finally coming down from the high of the win this morning.

My thoughts on the game.

-Carr, Cooper, and Crabtree are ready to go. They look good. Still hate musgraves play calling through. Dude needs to start with that 4th quarter play calling from get go. None of that conservative ass quick outs shyt. :scust:

- Lativius looked solid. Still goes down a little too quick, but he was fine overall. Richard and washington are good change of pace backs. I'm liking em.
- I hope melenik watsons injury isn't too bad. Our offensive line was getting thin.
- Defensively...holy shyt. I wasn't expecting us to stop breez, but we looked like utter shyt on some of those drives. Mack was invisible for most of the game and we got no fukking pass rush till the very end.
- Sean Smith. Imma give him a pass this week since we were up against Breezus but just think about it. He got benched for fukking DJ Hayden in the first game of the season already :why:That's just fukking sad. I'm still amazed Hayden is STILL on this team.
- Seth Roberts still can't catch. He made up for it this game, but it's gonna cost us a game or two again. I know it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Got to see the first half of the game today. Finally. :blessed:

I ended up knocking out and waking up every so often to hear the score and listen to the Dodgers game. Can't believe they won by 1.

King Poetic

High Roller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
OK RAIDER NATION FAM..WHO WE GOING AFTER IN FREE AGENCY AND WHO WE RESIGNING

OUR FREE AGENTS

Malcolm Smith ILB 27 OAK TBD $3,500,000 UFA 0- -----LET HIS ASS GO
AllenNate Allen FS 29 OAK TBD $3,000,000 UFA 0- -------LET HIS ASS GO
HaydenD.J. Hayden CB 26 OAK TBD $2,580,925 UFA 0- -------- LET HIM GO
McGloinMatt McGloin QB 27 OAK TBD $2,553,000 UFA 0- ------ LET HIM GO
HolmesAndre Holmes WR 28 OAK TBD $2,000,000 UFA 0- -------- QUESTIONABLE...... I RATHER HAVE A POSITION RECEIVER WHO CAN RUN ROUTES AND DON'T DROP PASSES LIKE OUR OTHER RECEIVERS DO
WatsonMenelik Watson RT 28 OAK TBD $1,198,713 UFA 0- --------- QUESTIONABLE..... I THINK WE CAN DRAFT A LINEMAN IN THE DRAFT
CondoJon Condo LS 35 OAK TBD $1,066,667 UFA 0- ---------------- LET GO
TrawickBrynden Trawick SS 27 OAK TBD $825,000 UFA 0- -------- LET GO
RileyPerry Riley ILB 28 OAK TBD $760,000 UFA 0- ----------- LET GO
BatesDaren Bates ILB 26 OAK TBD $675,000 UFA 0- ----------------- LET GO
MurrayLatavius Murray RB 25 OAK TBD $566,550 UFA 0- ---------- RESIGN.... BUT ONLY AT A REASONABLE PRICE...... WE NEED MONEY FOR CARR AND MACK
RiveraMychal Rivera TE 26 OAK TBD $566,213 UFA 0- --------------------- LET GO
McGeeStacy McGee DT 27 OAK TBD $559,670 UFA 0- --------------------- LET GO

King Poetic

High Roller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
LOOKING AT WALTERFOOTBALL.COM, I DON'T SEE NO REAL GOOD DEFENSIVE TACKLES TO PICK UP.. DUDES ARE EITHER FACING DRUG SUSPENSION, LAZY OR COMING OFF INJURY...

I SAY LOOK FOR ONE IN THE DRAFT

INSIDE LINEBACKERS KEEP A EYE ON BUT ALSO QUESTION KIKO ALONZO AND THE CHARGERS KOREY TOOMER... BOTH QUALITY LINEBACKERS WHO CAN ACTUALLY COVER IN PASS PLAYS UNLIKE MALCOLM SMITH
... OUTSIDE LINEBACKER THERE IS MICHAEL MORGAN OF THE SEAHAWKS WHO PLAYED BEHIND BOBBY WAGNER AND GOOD AGAINST THE RUN UP THE MIDDLE

FOR THE SECONDARY JUST CONCETRATE ON DRAFTING A YOUNG CORNER, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON ANOTHER WASTE OF A CORNER WHO WILL BE A LET DOWN