"They Don't Know Its Us, Not Like Were The Raiders" Official 2016 Oakland Raiders Off-Season Thread

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
what's up with all these different threads? should just have one uber platinum raider thread but i digress

praying for carr to succeed

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
what's up with all these different threads? should just have one uber platinum raider thread but i digress

praying for carr to succeed

Cause we got one certain fan who bytches about anything and everything, i digress too but anyways, this is the thread of greatness and this is the thread where everything about the season happens, so from this point on...you know what to do

:salute:

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
who cares who carr compares up to. we just want him to do well and set his own profile

I got what your saying breh, but thats how they fukk these young dudes up. They gas them up and if they cant perform, they are fukked and the whole team is fukked cause they cant handle that pressure. I hope he can perform and just be that man that has been missing in Oakland since 2004. I hope he becomes his own, cause if he starts fukking up, you know they are going to start comparing him to his brother.