"They Don't Know Its Us, Not Like Were The Raiders" Official 2016 Oakland Raiders Off-Season Thread

KingT33

LWO, Raider Nation, Univ of South Central Trojans
Daps
Reppin
A suburb of Los Angeles
:scusthov: at the jets for tying to play jedi mind tricks on us by making us have to wear the dark jerseys. We still gonna get in that ass :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
:scusthov: at the jets for tying to play jedi mind tricks on us by making us have to wear the dark jerseys. We still gonna get in that ass :ufdup:
Its alright da homie Carr won his belt wearing black

derek-carr-wrestling-belt.jpg

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Im trying to figure this out myself, here what i think so far.

James Jones used to work out with Carr since Fresno St. days, also is the only proven WR we got.
And is currently starting + redzone threat.

Moore has played the most snaps with Carr in the Preseason, And we can all see the chemistry & trust in the preseason game ( 3rd down on sherman), also moore is faster = long ball. but listed #3wr.

its a toss up , but i picked up Jones off waivers . But i keep going back and fourth in my mind.

Moore, Streater, and Holmes could all be :ohlawd:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Would you feel the same if Schaub was starting? Hope is a beautiful thing.

You already know the answer to that and it's a solid NO. I was heated when we went after that bum ass qb. I'm hopeful now but also go in expecting the worst cause we've all been in this position before and been let down. Over the past 11 years it's been the same story. I'm just hoping this time its different.