"They Don't Know Its Us, Not Like Were The Raiders" Official 2016 Oakland Raiders Off-Season Thread

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
I got what your saying breh, but thats how they fukk these young dudes up. They gas them up and if they cant perform, they are fukked and the whole team is fukked cause they cant handle that pressure. I hope he can perform and just be that man that has been missing in Oakland since 2004. I hope he becomes his own, cause if he starts fukking up, you know they are going to start comparing him to his brother.

Wiz said he was caught by surprise when Carr came into camp already knowing the full playbook by July.

Already, he's on some next level sh.t with his preparation.

Let's get it

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Wiz said he was caught by surprise when Carr came into camp already knowing the full playbook by July.

Already, he's on some next level sh.t with his preparation.

Let's get it
Dude is living a dream. Raider fan as a kid, gets drafted as qb to favorite team. Who wouldn't ball out on the play book to turn the franchise around?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Who does he compare to, like how Aaron Rodgers is a bigger Steve Young or how Vince was perceived as McNair coming out of Texas.
Jones spent the past six seasons catching passes from Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay, and has been excited about Carr’s similar development.
“He’s really calm, really cool in the pocket,” Jones said. “He acts like he’s been there before. I’ve been calling him mini A-Rod since he got here.”
http://blog.sfgate.com/raiders/2014/09/02/james-jones-compares-derek-carr-to-aaron-rodgers/

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just got finished talking shyt to a Panther fan
2r6iiqd.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
what's up with all these different threads? should just have one uber platinum raider thread but i digress

praying for carr to succeed

I'ma be upping my offseason thread every year, I put no year on it for a reason. There needs to be something Raiders related to be noticeable on the coli. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Cause we got one certain fan who bytches about anything and everything, i digress too but anyways, this is the thread of greatness and this is the thread where everything about the season happens, so from this point on...you know what to do

:salute:
:obama:You did a very excellent job with the title and user name/ avi switch, intro nice and sweet .

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
who's the WR to own on the raiders for fantasy football?
Im trying to figure this out myself, here what i think so far.

James Jones used to work out with Carr since Fresno St. days, also is the only proven WR we got.
And is currently starting + redzone threat.

Moore has played the most snaps with Carr in the Preseason, And we can all see the chemistry & trust in the preseason game ( 3rd down on sherman), also moore is faster = long ball. but listed #3wr.

its a toss up , but i picked up Jones off waivers . But i keep going back and fourth in my mind.