They Gave Hammond The Bucks To Make Some Magic...Official '17-'18 Orlando Magic Season Thread

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Why the fukk did these dumbasses decline mario’s Fourth year?

Even if they didn’t think he was a long term piece they basically killed all his value and now they are either gonna overpay him or watch him walk away for nothing

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

Even if they didn’t think he was a long term piece they basically killed all his value and now they are either gonna overpay him or watch him walk away for nothing
:yeshrug: Let us be the woat

Daps

Because they have no idea wtf they’re doing. This is why Alex Martins needs to be fired

Jparker

Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Because they have no idea wtf they’re doing. This is why Alex Martins needs to be fired
Are you a Magic fan? Just asking I’m not really sure no shade... But what’s the CEO got to do with this? He already came out and say he has no dealings with the basketball operations he just collecting a check :manny: we got the best gm we could hope for at this point. And im not ready to cast Vogel out I give him 1 more season.

We just bad breh tank and waste this pick until we get lucky and they turn out to be a good player... like we always do

Daps
Are you a Magic fan? Just asking I’m not really sure no shade... But what’s the CEO got to do with this? He already came out and say he has no dealings with the basketball operations he just collecting a check :manny: we got the best gm we could hope for at this point. And im not ready to cast Vogel out I give him 1 more season.

We just bad breh tank and waste this pick until we get lucky and they turn out to be a good player... like we always do

Nah I'm not a Magic fan. I've just been to the opening of both arenas, have been to numerous playoff games, my parents were ticket holders, I have a special framed poster of the first ever Magic team, and I live in Orlando. Definitely not a Magic fan.

Everyone has been fired or replaced except for him. The Franchise went into the fukking tank when he was put in charge. If you can't figure that out then you're just dumbass I don't know what to tell you.

If you like being a loser that's fine. You're just part of the fukking problem

Jparker

Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Nah I'm not a Magic fan. I've just been to the opening of both arenas, have been to numerous playoff games, my parents were ticket holders, I have a special framed poster of the first ever Magic team, and I live in Orlando. Definitely not a Magic fan.

Everyone has been fired or replaced except for him. The Franchise went into the fukking tank when he was put in charge. If you can't figure that out then you're just dumbass I don't know what to tell you.

Show me what he has done basketball wise. Post some type of link where the blame starts with him! He doesn’t coach the players he doesn’t pick the team he doesn’t hold the practice he doesn’t develop players. Nice that you want to cut the guy up top off but that’s not gonna help the problem this franchise has...low key this team has a core of a coach a team and a gm. Let this era do what it does breh it just started. You sitting back pointing fingers makes you part of the problem and if im a dumbass you’re a dumbass too because we both fans of this team no matter who fault it is we suck.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

:wtf: just happened here?

Show me what he has done basketball wise. Post some type of link where the blame starts with him! He doesn’t coach the players he doesn’t pick the team he doesn’t hold the practice he doesn’t develop players. Nice that you want to cut the guy up top off but that’s not gonna help the problem this franchise has...low key this team has a core of a coach a team and a gm. Let this era do what it does breh it just started. You sitting back pointing fingers makes you part of the problem and if im a dumbass you’re a dumbass too because we both fans of this team no matter who fault it is we suck.

He’s a piece of shyt.

Oh, and it was his idea to hire John Weisbroad (hockey guy) as out GN to trade Dwight because he was too bytch made to say it was HIS plan.

fukk him and his fukk boy face.

Jparker

Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
:wtf: just happened here?

He’s a piece of shyt.

Oh, and it was his idea to hire John Weisbroad (hockey guy) as out GN to trade Dwight because he was too bytch made to say it was HIS plan.

fukk him and his fukk boy face.
This is what happens when your team been losing too long :mjcry: