They tryna make being a pedo a sexual orientation

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
nikka you’re clearly upset I talked about fags so go ahead and say what you wanna say since you want attention :pachaha:
I couldn't care less about fags but trying to pretend Pedophilia would ever be normalized in America to encourage some gay bashing is weak as hell. One is legal because they're between two consenting adults, the other will forever be illegal in this country.

Stop the fear mongering. :comeon:

Daps
I couldn't care less about fags but trying to pretend Pedophilia would ever be normalized in America to encourage some gay bashing is weak as hell. One is legal because they're between two consenting adults, the other will forever be illegal in this country.

Stop the fear mongering. :comeon:
Ok :mjlol:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you morons know that children can't consent to sex, so whether straight or gay it's illegal
Within our lifetime it used to be illegal for gay people to marry each other or serve openly in the military. Once they gained enough support those laws were changed. I'm not saying that pedophiles will definitely become accepted but the fact that what they want to do is illegal now doesn't mean that it always will be.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Within our lifetime it used to be illegal for gay people to marry each other or serve openly in the military. Once they gained enough support those laws were changed. I'm not saying that pedophiles will definitely become accepted but the fact that what they want to do is illegal now doesn't mean that it always will be.

And it was reversed because if a male and a female can consent why shouldn't a male/male female/female be able to consent and enter into marriage

You dudes conveniently ignore this shyt

Gay people being able to marry has nothing to do with right and wrong

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Last edited: