They're Really About To Make Black People The New Face Of Racism

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don't think thecoli is predominately black anymore.

I did notice some posters odd way of reasoning and responding to Black issues, as if they are too far removed from understanding Black socioeconomic and cultural elements. That same poster I responded to, I suspected is a Pakistani. And it's not that I have something against Pakistanis in general, because I know Pakistani people that I am cool with. However, they have their culture, token economy etc. which they will defend and protect etc. As Black people we aren't allowed to go into their spaces and to whatever we want.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
If they going to try make Black people the face of anti Asian racism, then may as well bludgeon every Asian in the vicinity then..

:manny:
Why do you have so much hate for dem folks? I'm not caping, just curious.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
If they going to try make Black people the face of anti Asian racism, then may as well bludgeon every Asian in the vicinity then..

:manny:

No, as Black people what we need to do is no longer patronize their business. What Black people need to start doing is support Black business, and put money where your mouth is. That's the intelligent approach. It's compelling what you try to do, but most of it is based on emotions not rational and strategic reasoning. In other words, you play checkers, not chess.

Why do you have so much hate for dem folks? I'm not caping, just curious.
I wonder why Asians have so much hate for Black folks. They have along history of this. Why have they never apologist for any of it. Just curious?

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Its like in the ATL too how some of these neighborhoods werent always really truly "nice". They're built on and next to poor subdivisions and streets where robberies always been happening. Gentrifiers been encroaching on the hood where shyt always goes down think they not gonna get robbed like everyone else. Cacs leaving their cars open and wanna blame Keisha

Only a perfect world one is able to leave the car open, or when all people in a neighborhood are affluent and nobody feels the need to do petty crimes. That's on their end. On the other end we are responsible for our wellbeing and make sure Keishas never be put in such condition. So yeah, we as Black men have to take accountability in creating opportunities that leverage good portions for Keishas and their children. That is what men do! Economy is a tactic of war! Hence, trade war, gentrification etc...

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Nope.

Non-blacks just like coming into our space, because we represent culture in this world.

Non-Blacks come into Black spaces, because it's easy to mock and make money off of the back of Black people. And it's working. Representing culture in this world is symbolism. Owning and managing culture, being able to gentrify and culture vulture is power.

"Power only respects Power, Power doesn't respect weakness."
~The Black Authority (Jason Black).

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
*sees first post is from white supremacy c00n tariq*

out
Looking at your posts on this platform, we can conclude that your IQ is very low.

Your posts are like that of a 7 year old, so logically you will debate over cartoon characters like goku, instead of socioeconomic paradigms that directly and indirectly affect and effect Black people socioeconomically.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
“Anti-black racism influences matters from housing to the air quality in your neighborhood, from access to health care to whether your doctor treats you well. It shapes how you are viewed in professional settings and by police, teachers and bankers. Though the glimpse I got into black people’s experience of racism was eye-opening, my understanding of it was still limited.
[...]
As protests against racial inequality and police brutality gathered in New York and nationwide, I received text messages from some of my Asian friends urging me to stay inside, where it’s safe.They told me that Asians should not get involved in these struggles — that these matters didn’t concern us. That if violence were to break out during the protests, we would end up becoming “collateral damage.
[...]
But America’s racial narrative does involve us. It created the model-minority myth — the notion that Asian Americans are successful because we’re hard-working, obedient and don’t complain — which many within our community bought into over the years. But that myth is not an honest compliment: The U.S. government used it to discredit the civil rights movement and to win allies in the Cold War. It’s also been wielded against us to keep Asian Americans in line, to prevent us from entering certain professions, and to pit us against black people and other people of color. Meanwhile, it was largely because of black activists’ efforts during the civil rights movement that the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965 was passed, removing immigration quotas based on national origin and ushering in a wave of Asian immigrants. The Black Power Movement also helped spark Asian American advocacy — in fact, the term “Asian American” was coined in 1968 by University of California at Berkeley students Emma Gee and Yuji Ichioka, who drew inspiration from the Black Power Movement.
[...]
As sociology professor Anthony C. Ocampo recently told Time magazine, by taking a stand against anti-black racism, Asian Americans send an urgent message: “The same racist logic schemes that are keeping our communities down might look different in Black communities than they look in Asian American communities, but it’s still the same system” — one that puts Asian Americans “in a position where we can’t write our own stories in this country.” For some Asian Americans, taking a stand has meant attending protests.
(Regina Kim, July 17/2020, I’m Asian American. The pandemic showed me why black people feel so unsafe, Washingtonpost)

Unfortunately Breonna Taylor, Atatiana K. Jefferson and Botham Jean couldn’t say the same.

Last edited: