They’re starting to have a problem with my Afro at my new job.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
A few years ago I had a messy fro style and was cutting it for a job interview, the OG cutting my hair was like “when I was young I use to have long hair “ and asked me why I was cutting it. I told him it was for a job interview and he almost refused to cut my hair. He faded me up tho and told me if as a black man if u got to cut your natural hair for a job that’s not that place for you .

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
fukk em. Don’t be a c00n and cut your natural hair. It’s your hair :why: Just make sure it’s neat and you keeping a shape up. Stop bending over for these cacs black people.

Let me ask you a question how do you expect someone in my position to make money? I need to check with the week I’m not rich I could be defined in rock the boat but I have bills that have to be paid pronto.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
A few years ago I had a messy fro style and was cutting it for a job interview, the OG cutting my hair was like “when I was young I use to have long hair “ and asked me why I was cutting it. I told him it was for a job interview and he almost refused to cut my hair. He faded me up tho and told me if as a black man if u got to cut your natural hair for a job that’s not that place for you .

In 2020 the bolded is all that need to be said

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Let me ask you a question how do you expect someone in my position to make money? I need to check with the week I’m not rich I could be defined in rock the boat but I have bills that have to be paid pronto.
Ok white zaddy hotel manager says your hair is not neat. But did zaddy SAY you must cut it now or else?... Look, I'm not gonna tell you how to eat but if I were you I'd tell them to go fukk themselves and have a nice day. If your a man of means, high value they call it now, no bullshyt ass hotel job is going to make you lose your center. I guess people live by different principals.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Ok white zaddy hotel manager says your hair is not neat. But did zaddy SAY you must cut it now or else?... Look, I'm not gonna tell you how to eat but if I were you I'd tell them to go fukk themselves and have a nice day. If your a man of means, high value they call it now, no bullshyt ass hotel job is going to make you lose your center. I guess people live by different principals.

There is no ‘white Zaddy’ Just white supremacy that controls economic Wherewithal or most Black people. See what they did nick cannon. I don’t make 1/1000 of what he makes. What I figure I might do is not cut it off the trim and make it look real nice.