They’re starting to have a problem with my Afro at my new job.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Let me ask you a question how do you expect someone in my position to make money? I need to check with the week I’m not rich I could be defined in rock the boat but I have bills that have to be paid pronto.

Your life your choice but seriously, fukk that job.

Seems like they don't want you to be there anyway :mjpls:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
There is no ‘white Zaddy’ Just white supremacy that controls economic Wherewithal or most Black people. See what they did nick cannon. I don’t make 1/1000 of what he makes. What I figure I might do is not cut it off the trim and make it look real nice.
And there you go. And no, you may not compare this situation to Nick Cannon's situation :comeon:
What state are you in? You could use the shyt out of them if you in VA.
In California and New Jersey too.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
There is no ‘white Zaddy’ Just white supremacy that controls economic Wherewithal or most Black people. See what they did nick cannon. I don’t make 1/1000 of what he makes. What I figure I might do is not cut it off the trim and make it look real nice.
buy a cheap spy pen from amazon and turn it on whenever they start bullshyttin. then sue. then be a coli bosss. simple math. but jokes aside, record that shyt and take it to a reputable lawyer see what's up.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
When you were hired on, did you have a fro?

You said upthread that you were going to "trim it...make it look neat"...

Why did it take them threatening your livelihood to be on top of your appearance at your job?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
tenor.gif

Meanwhile Todd in the break room, smelling like Mayonaise dipped in catpiss eating pachuli hummus out a jar with his fingers and don't know where the wash room is much less how to use the faucet.

Breh, I don't pay your bills. None of us do, but if your job don't allow you to atleast pull your shyts back like this
main-qimg-3f4c73e1c387b5a01e54c1bdb93f9658.webp
Then you either need to find out how to hem them up for discrimination, or keep it moving. Especially if they got white cats coming in looking like Shaggy from Scooby doo with nary a problem.​

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
They’re starting to have a problem with my Afro at my new job.

Same all same all transferred to another front desk/Night Audit position in CFL.
Hotel manager is telling me my hair is not
‘neat’. I think I’m going to ht iave to cut:francis:

So you are gonna let them tell you that who you are as a human being is not good enough... wow

:dwillhuh: