Things are getting CHEESIER at Taco Bell these days...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Had a nacho fry bell grande and a few other items last night :eat:

Wish they'd bring back the XXL Grilled Stuft burrito. Fortunately I can still custom make my own by ordering through their app :cook:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I eat Taco Bell a couple of times a year. For some reason, I get weird cravings for certain fast foods once in a while.

I ordered a #2(Three Tacos and a Drink). Since I've been on a water regiment, I asked them if they had bottled water. I mean McDonalds and Wendy's have bottled water.

I swear it felt like the cashier gave me the :gucci:

We don't have BOTTLED WATER SIR, I can get you a cup of tap water though.

Mr Bubbles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Taco Bell needs to stop fukking around and bring back the Volcano Menu. That's the only way I'll eat there again. I heard they got rid of the Mexican Pizza too. The fukk?

Daps
Reppin
My Set
All the taco bells around my way are trash. Mother fukkers making soggy tacos.....HOW THE fukk ARE YOU MAKING SOGGY TACOS.
Started making my own tacos n shyt. fukk fast food.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I eat Taco Bell a couple of times a year. For some reason, I get weird cravings for certain fast foods once in a while.

I ordered a #2(Three Tacos and a Drink). Since I've been on a water regiment, I asked them if they had bottled water. I mean McDonalds and Wendy's have bottled water.

I swear it felt like the cashier gave me the :gucci:

We don't have BOTTLED WATER SIR, I can get you a cup of tap water though.
Breh you fell for the largest marketing scam of all time.

In 1999, after a four-year review of the bottled-water industry and its safety standards, NRDC concluded that there is no assurance that bottled water is cleaner or safer than tap. In fact, an estimated 25 percent or more of bottled water is really just tap water in a bottle—sometimes further treated, sometimes not. The Truth About Tap.

Basically if you buy Fiji Water you basically just paid for some tap water from fiji. etc so on and so forth.
That Dasani you got from Mcdonalds is Tap water bottled in Atlanta. They use that same water to make their sodas and wash their floors.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Last thing i remember eating at taco bell was them nacho cheese fries with the sauce, they are heavenly. Just need to keep that on the menu year round