Things are getting CHEESIER at Taco Bell these days...

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I wish they would bring back the potatoes they had with the cheese dipping sauce

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
This reeks of an ad especially how the OP capitalized CHEESIER.

I used to eat there but now I don't get flabby brehs

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you fell for the largest marketing scam of all time.

In 1999, after a four-year review of the bottled-water industry and its safety standards, NRDC concluded that there is no assurance that bottled water is cleaner or safer than tap. In fact, an estimated 25 percent or more of bottled water is really just tap water in a bottle—sometimes further treated, sometimes not. The Truth About Tap.

Basically if you buy Fiji Water you basically just paid for some tap water from fiji. etc so on and so forth.
That Dasani you got from Mcdonalds is Tap water bottled in Atlanta. They use that same water to make their sodas and wash their floors.

I used to think the same, but I can actually taste the difference between bottled spring water and tap water. I can’t go back to tap. This bottled water hit me drinking a gallon of water a day.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I used to think the same, but I can actually taste the difference between bottled spring water and tap water. I can’t go back to tap. This bottled water hit me drinking a gallon of water a day.
All you're tasting is tap water ran through a brita filter essentially. My fridge has a filter and i can taste the difference from that to straight from the tap too.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

All you're tasting is tap water ran through a brita filter essentially. My fridge has a filter and i can taste the difference from that to straight from the tap too.

It’s wild how a number of us got up on the concept of “alkaline water” from Dr. Sebi, yet now some of these bottled water companies made alkaline water a whole wave. That said I’ll give props to Blk for being somewhat unique with their black ass water

parallax

Superstar
Daps
taco bell needs to bring back the bacon menu. i miss the the bacon cheseburger burrito