Things Kevin Samuels was WRONG about ?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Needing to make $300k a year to raise a family of 5. (Two adults, three kids)
People keep missing the point with this. It's if you on the High value shyt. Not having a wife that works, kids in private school and living in a nice area, mainly in a metro area.
We all know you can do it without making 300k. But it's not as comfortable, unless you live in a small town and make a good salary. Which was rare. Remote work has changed this to make it more common.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was too aggressive on bytches and rating women's looks was bad for optics. I agree with him 100%, but optics matter and that red pill shyt is a road to nothing.

Still, RIP to the King
Taking that road led to him becoming famous, fukk you mean?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agreed with him on about 80% on the things he was talking about but disagree

1. U should be working 60 hours a week

2. Women should accept a HVM would cheat and be fine with it

3. A HVM is making 100k consistently over a 3 /5 year period…. My thing is say a man who is making 100k a year in DC/Atlanta/NYC( like Kevin always used)but he has child support, spousal support, credit card debt, etc and u compare that to a average man making 60/70k with no kids, never married, no credit card debt or car note and just has student loan and lives in Detroit, Cleveland, New Orleans, etc then u looking at a HVM

But everybody has their view and I really can’t hate on Kevin because he had his own and even tho I might have disagreed on some shyt, tHat nikka was spot on with the delusional shyt in our community
Your disagreements show you only were half listening to him though. The 100k is only the BEGINNING of becoming high value, and even making millions wouldn’t make you high VALUE if you’re not useful for others. People just like arguing about the financial numbers and wanting them lowered so they can fit into it.

His saying you should work 60+ hours is routinely for young men who are just getting started in life and have a goal of becoming high value men, or for men who are behind financially in life and trying to catch up. You can’t complain about being broke and in the next moment say you’re only working 35 hours a week.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The working 60+ hours stuff

That 7s don't exist

That tricking is ok

Low key I agreed with only half the shyt said
7s exist. He doesn’t let women use 7 because most people just choose 7 automatically because that’s the safest number. It’s too low for anyone to argue against you but it’s high enough that you’re not coming off like low self esteem.

Guarantee if he didn’t say no sevens, 85% of the women would have chosen 7. That’s the reason people were upset about not being able to use it.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he’s definitely wrong about that.

I would be considered a HVM and I’ve never cheated on my wife, not because I couldn’t or wasn’t tempted, but because I love her too much to hurt her like that.

Nobody should accept anyone fukking them over no matter how much money, status, or whatever the other person has.
Lmao breh if she has a job she has a work boyfriend.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Needing to make $300k a year to raise a family of 5. (Two adults, three kids)
He was saying that in response to what women wanted. He would ask them questions about the lifestyle they wanted. A lot of the women said they wanted to either be a stay at home wife or only be responsible for about 15% of the family finances. They said they wanted 3 kids in private school. Wanted them to drive nice cars and kids to go to college. They would also say they wanted to travel internationally as a family. Plus they'd want to live in fairly sized/expensive cities living upper middle class. For all of that and a woman who either isn't working and/or only contributing 15%, yeah as a man you'd need to make a shiit ton of money to support that.

That is why he would say a man needs to make $300K+ to support "that" kind of family.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Damn he really said BW are the least attractive :dahell: But I agree with the saweetie is a 6 tho well she is a 7 not a 6 but she isn’t super fine but a lot of us brehs overrate LS women

The things i disagree with

1.men past 30 shouldn’t wear Jordan or sweatsuits
2.Men should wear suits most of the time even if it’s a quick trip to the mall
3. Women should accept cheating from HVM
4. 7 should be on the scale when it comes to looks
Yes and he used white supremacy points to illustrate his point too.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He was too aggressive on bytches and rating women's looks was bad for optics. I agree with him 100%, but optics matter and that red pill shyt is a road to nothing.

Still, RIP to the King
What you just wrote was how he blew up with viewers and became known. :why:

fukk optics. That's problem. Men simping and worry about these delusional bytches feelings. It's the truth, not any of this red pill shyt. Why do people hate the truth? You want a HVM. LOOKS are a major part with the majority of them. That's fact right there. Only ones with average chicks are the ones that were with them before they get got rich.

The best one was the "average at best" chick. Bruh. You wouldn't see no HVM with her. She was way overconfident for how she looked. You got these goofies boosting these average looking broads up and they act like they can't deal with an average man now. :mjtf: Kevin put that shyt in reality. She still ain't got no HVM to this date from the update I saw.

Men need to treat women like adults. Stop coddling them like kids.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Never really watched his content like that aside from a few clips I'll see but everything he was saying kind of went out the window when a video of him getting exposed for renting rooms and putting oil leaked cardboard from under his car on the side of the rode.

The cheating thing was wild as hell too why even be with her if you're gonna sleep around.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Never really watched his content like that aside from a few clips I'll see but everything he was saying kind of went out the window when a video of him getting exposed for renting rooms and putting oil leaked cardboard from under his car on the side of the rode.

The cheating thing was wild as hell too why even be with her if you're gonna sleep around.
Because some people like to have their cake and eat it too :manny:

I think many people fail to realize that the concept of monogamy is still fairly new, and there's still an argument to be made whether we're really meant to be monogamous :yeshrug:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
he was wrong about women don’t/shouldn’t marry men for their character

that’s one of the few things they should marry for. a nikka “exercising options” (throwing his dikk around all willy nilly and cheating) is of low character and in the long run all parties involved gonna be miserable for it

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The way he dismisses domestic violence against women and his blatant pseudo science racism against black women.
Modern day ABW are more obese and fake then ever before. He points out once again FACTS. Then childish ABW say he hates black women. Why don't y'all just say y'all hate the truth? It's a better look then being delusional.

As for domestic violence. It's serious situation. A dude is a coward to be beating up on women just to beat up on them.

But too many of ya'll mouths are vile and disrespectful. So I can see why some dudes be putting their foot in ya'll asses.

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Kevin said that on the market, the buyers dictate the price. The sellers can only set the price, and if the buyers do not want to buy it at that cost the sellers must drop the price. Women are the sellers, men are the buyers.

While in theory Kevin is correct, he is wrong from a practicality standpoint. In this day and age (in any market, not just the dating market), sellers have realized they can sell something at whatever price they want, and people will buy it. Now more than ever, they're unwilling to negotiate and straight up saying "the price is the price".

It's the same thing in the dating market. Modern day women will not negotiate and settle for any less than they feel they deserve. They feel someone will eventually pay what their asking for. And if not, they'll just be alone :manny: