Homicide
30 Rock
Arrested Development
The Wire
X-Files

The means The Wire and X-Files are set in the same universe :mindblown:

Wow.

So law and order is a whole universe woth the wire

McNulty was who took munch's position in bmore. As rhey say munch worked in bmore before svu?

Someone who watches tonk tonk or law and order..can you explain?

Art Barr

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Michael was always annoyed by Namond’s not backing up his mouth with any action.

Namond was an annoying cat, trying to temper the expectations of the streets with his Pops rep with the fact that he grew up #Catset soft, but I think it's more the constant ribbing (pause) of Duke who, outside of Kenard and some other unnamed cats, always had the respect of his friends 'cause they knew his family wasn't shyt.
I mean, look at the way he hands Duke the dollar (I time stamped it), begrudgingly after Mike gives him that look. Mike might not have caught that and it was left in for the viewers to see.
Even if he wasn't constantly trying to perpetrate and perpetuate being harder (pause) than he was, like the one time when he had to calmly let Namond know that he got ran off his block with the pac and quietly went to a bullshyt corner, it's him constantly picking on Duke, who Mike cared for as he did the whole squad, that led him to snap and slap the shyt out of him.​

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
“My grandfather was Butch Stamford. You know who Butch Stamford was in this town?”- D’angelo

When they just name random people who are supposed to be criminals, you can do a Google search and it will often be based on a real life Baltimore criminal.

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
“My grandfather was Butch Stamford. You know who Butch Stamford was in this town?”- D’angelo

When they just name random people who are supposed to be criminals, you can do a Google search and it will often be based on a real life Baltimore criminal.

“It’s just what we do”