Think I'm Gonna Sign That Contract With G-d/G0d

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
(Only thread today)

As you know, my life has been changing for the better recently. For over a year and a half I've been sad over what happened to my mother :snoop: Not suicidal or anything, but the road was tough. I couldn't find a job or anything. However, I'm back on my feet. Anyway, I'm doing this two week fast next month and plan to cut all social media off. Even though I've been critical of the Black church (westernized version) I've been wanting to sign that contract with G-d. There's a reason why I hyphenate his name. In life you struggle and I have finally figured that out, but I'm getting older now. Yeah, I will always have some Agnosticism in me (wondering what happens next). However, I've narrowed what I may follow down to two choices. Going to try to meet with an Orthodox cleric and Rabbi, then go from there.

When you are a Black man the road for success is paved with roadblocks. Let's be honest, most of us are naked people with clothes on :dame: However, we all have struggles for reasons. Think I'm ready to sign that contract with G-d. My life is becoming stable like I want it to. Because I don't like chaos.

Wish me luck.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Sign a contract with a nonexistent being brehs
You do know that G-d can't be comprehended right? That's what makes him invincible. I say this as an Agnostic-Theist who believes in the Abrahamic G-d. Also, it's always good to believe in something higher than yourself.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
(Only thread today)

full
".........................."
I'm clowning,but real talk, best of luck to you with all this, man. May you find the stability and growth you constantly searching for, breh. :salute:
:ufdup:Also, don't be looking Dusty as fukk in the Lord's house, breh. Shapeups every two weeks and clean matching socks'n'shyt. While you ain't going to chase trim, you ain't wanna be that musty dude in the corner, no chick wanna share the hymn book with or hug after the service.:scusthov:

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
You do know that G-d can't be comprehended right? That's what makes him invincible. I say this as an Agnostic-Theist who believes in the Abrahamic G-d. Also, it's always good to believe in something higher than yourself.

Don't you feel it's almost self deprecating when you attribute everything to a god? Doesn't it downplay your own achievements?

"I'm successful because I had the willpower to pull through and make it this far."

vs.

"I'm here because god allowed me to be here"

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
God will protect you breh. The Lord is good my boi.

The feeling of the holy spirit guiding and protecting is amazing. :mjcry:

Sometimes you don't understand why things are happening the way it is, but in the end you be like :ohhh:.

Get close to God, be grateful for everything. Watch your life and perspectives change. Don't be afraid to backslide, learn from it and grow. Keep faith. :blessed:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Don't you feel it's almost self deprecating when you attribute everything to a god? Doesn't it downplay your own achievements?

"I'm successful because I had the willpower to pull through and make it this far."

vs.

I'm here because god HELPED me to be here.

You got to plant seeds for god to "water".

Fool.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

vs.

I view G-d as a universal spirit not man in the sky. I've really came to that conclusion also he can lead you to the water, but can't make you drink. Meaning, it's up to you to define your success. Also, there is a thing as free will.

Bruh my advice go live life and stop posting so much........ Ur still so young..... U need to experience life .... Not just think and write about it
Some people post here (Black folk) because it's less stressful. However, the number of threads will tone down. Don't want to be a Doobie Doo 2.0. :heh:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I view G-d as a universal spirit not man in the sky. I've really came to that conclusion also he can lead you to the water, but can't make you drink. Meaning, it's up to you to define your success. Also, there is a thing as free will.

Some people post here (Black folk) because it's less stressful. However, the number of threads will tone down. Don't want to be a Doobie Doo 2.0. :heh:
Man once u start living life u will be shocked how the universal god will lead to a path that is peaceful for u