THINKER: Are Toronto artists all so emo because they deal with Toronto women?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Funny story.. went to caribanna a few years back.. was partying at a club and these chicks saw me and and my dudes.. now I am by no means a super catch..

Im 5'10 was 180 pound of muscles with a decent face...

These chicks where fixing themselves in front of me.. one kept fixing her top and having nip slips...another had a huge booty and would shake it so....so vigorously. :jbhmm:

Now..u think in these situations you would be :shaq:...

But instead I was :dwillhuh: and my homies where :what::skip::merchant:

One of them said.. I think she doing all that for u.. go talk to her...my mind went full circle and I said some shyt like.

Naahhhh night is young let's look for some prettier ones....but In my mind I just didn't understand what the fukk was going on...Toronto women can be so direct..:sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Funny story.. went to caribanna a few years back.. was partying at a club and these chicks saw me and and my dudes.. now I am by no means a super catch..

Im 5'10 was 180 pound of muscles with a decent face...

These chicks where fixing themselves in front of me.. one kept fixing her top and having nip slips...another had a huge booty and would shake it so....so vigorously. :jbhmm:

Now..u think in these situations you would be :shaq:...

But instead I was :dwillhuh: and my homies where :what::skip::merchant:

One of them said.. I think she doing all that for u.. go talk to her...my mind went full circle and I said some shyt like.

Naahhhh night is young let's look for some prettier ones....but In my mind I just didn't understand what the fukk was going on...Toronto women can be so direct..:sadbron:

In NYC the concern would be:

- She's a "Gift Giver" trying to get back at all Men and spread some disease
- She's psychotic, mentally unstable and could cry wolf the next day
- She's dramatic, too much trouble and not worth the headache in general, especially if you got a Woman already and just looking for an easy side piece
- It could be some kind of set up by an enemy of yours

There are multiple logical reasons not to want an overly aggressive female. Often she is up to something.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What kills me is the 5s and 6s who look away trying to prevent eye contact...i used to make a habit of accidentally putting a shoulder into them to let em know they aint shyt...
The whole OVO drake vibe ruined Toronto
Wasn't like this breh..back then clubbing was fun... government :banderas:

Now every girl in Toronto wants to be a bottle girl

It's the 6's 7's who walk around with th entitlement

My 2cents

Mtl>>>>

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What kills me is the 5s and 6s who look away trying to prevent eye contact...i used to make a habit of accidentally putting a shoulder into them to let em know they aint shyt...

the thing is, i don't get why the girls here overvalue themselves so much. :why:

if she's a 5 or 6 but she has a GOOD job, has her priorities in check, takes care of herself to the best of her ability (works out, hygiene on point, dresses nice), can cook, clean, has a nice apartment, puts on a motherly act, etc. then i could understand her not wanting to get involved with ain't shyt nikkas. :martin:

but these bytches working cashier at a corner store (or some retail equivalent) while living at home, have no ambition, have no dreams, can't cook, and whine about how the world is out to get them but at the same time they truly believe they run the show. they legit feel disgusted interacting with men who don't look like they belong on the cover of mens fitness while being too insecure to approach the type of men they want. :damn:
they think they kylie jenner and expecting some hercules looking nikka who makes 150k while curving dimes on the regular for their ugly ain't shyt ass. :what::dahell::aicmon:

they're so mentally damaged i don't even get offended anymore because what kind of person would want to be with a chick who loathes themselves THAT much. naw mean?

coli nikkas im not projecting over past bitterness, this is straight fact. fukked with three 7's so i'd like to assume i'm not repulsively ugly. :whoa:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The whole OVO drake vibe ruined Toronto
Wasn't like this breh..back then clubbing was fun... government :banderas:

Now every girl in Toronto wants to be a bottle girl

It's the 6's 7's who walk around with th entitlement

My 2cents

Mtl>>>>

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
the thing is, i don't get why the girls here overvalue themselves so much. :why:

if she's a 5 or 6 but she has a GOOD job, has her priorities in check, takes care of herself to the best of her ability (works out, hygiene on point, dresses nice), can cook, clean, has a nice apartment, puts on a motherly act, etc. then i could understand her not wanting to get involved with ain't shyt nikkas. :martin:

but these bytches working cashier at a corner store (or some retail equivalent) while living at home, have no ambition, have no dreams, can't cook, and whine about how the world is out to get them but at the same time they truly believe they run the show. they legit feel disgusted interacting with men who don't look like they belong on the cover of mens fitness while being too insecure to approach the type of men they want. :damn:
they think they kylie jenner and expecting some hercules looking nikka who makes 150k while curving dimes on the regular for their ugly ain't shyt ass. :what::dahell::aicmon:

they're so mentally damaged i don't even get offended anymore because what kind of person would want to be with someone who loathes themselves THAT much. naw mean?

coli nikkas im not projecting over past bitterness, this is straight fact. fukked with three 7's so i'd like to assume i'm not repulsively ugly. :whoa:
People laugh when I say this

American black females>>>>>black girls in Toronto

The entitlement is :scust:

Chicks working at dollar store thinks she deserves a drake
:mjlol:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

nooooooooo :mjlol::russ::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

i can picture it happening at eaton center too. You eye a chick on some :shaq:she hits you with a :scust:and you're like :comeon:on some "who the hell does this bytch think she is? :what:" and then bump into her on some :demonic::martin::ufdup: