Thinking about gifting myself an XBOX 360 E for christmas...Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agree with everything but the X1X “slander”...but ya I have the PS3 PS5 X1X side by side on the shelf and my switch next to the TV

No Slander at all I have a PC and Switch also in the rotation Xbox will be back once I can get my hands on a Series X.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No Slander at all I have a PC and Switch also in the rotation Xbox will be back once I can get my hands on a Series X.

put in quotes to show I didn’t really think of it as “slander”...just joking

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
No one is even reading what OP is saying and is trying to push him into something he didn’t ask for. Same bullhead nonsense the Arcadium is on.

The Xbox One is backwards compatible with the 360, yes, but it’s not compatible with every 360 game, and OP specifically called out several games he wanted to play that won’t work on XB1. Yet you are all trying to push him into it:francis:

OP, getting that version of the 360 shouldn't give you any problems with the RROD, it was specifically made to fix those issues. Now the reason you are probably seeing it at $200+ is that Microsoft stopped manufacturing the console years ago, and while its not a rare, that does bring the value up a little. eBay might be your best bet if you are looking for lower prices tbh.
:salute: Thanks man you stated it perfect. I found a website that lists all the games that are NOT backwards compatible with Xbox one/series s and x and I see a lot of games that I want to play so I will be on a look out for a Xbox 360 E.

thanks again breh

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
thank you smh

dude has stated it 2x now at the point I’m at in the thread and I’m still seeing some of the same dumb responses

its all good I know how this site can be.

Thanks for your input. I will be on the lookout for a 360 E.

Status
Not open for further replies.