Thinking about going to WM31

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
WM is about an 8 hour drive for me

How much would a trip cost roughly for the HOF/WM/RAW? i cant sort out the hotel etc later but trying to get rough estimate of the cost doing a trip like this

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
WM is about an 8 hour drive for me

How much would a trip cost roughly for the HOF/WM/RAW? i cant sort out the hotel etc later but trying to get rough estimate of the cost doing a trip like this
WM, HOF, Raw, Hotel, Food, Merch. You gonna need at least a few Gs :whew:

Im tryna go again. This past raw was the most fun event i have been to EVER, incredible atmosphere

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'll be there :smugbiden: Already saving up . Its just about a two hour drive for me. Getting lower level seats like I did when I went to the 2005 Rumble in Fresno . Just figuring out where for this.

I wanna go to Raw too in SJ most likely. But the HOF as well? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yessir.

WOAT seats, tho. We was stage right, way up the fukk in the nosebleeds, almost BEHIND the stage. Saw when they couldn't put out that fire after Kane's pyro :heh:

Saw your nikka win the Rumble live, too.
Low key i was almost parallel with the entrance way in the tippy LOL...that GONG when takers music hit was insane. And batista looked like :myman: at the END of the movie...

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Low key i was almost parallel with the entrance way in the tippy LOL...that GONG when takers music hit was insane. And batista looked like :myman: at the END of the movie...
Batista going down was just :wow:

Them Taker pyros was hot as fukk all the where we were up, b :damn:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm debating on it. Honestly I'm starting to think the experience of that weekend is the shyt regardless of the card..I felt like I missed out not going this year after going to 29.

The question is what is there to do in Santa Clara? :lupe:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm debating on it. Honestly I'm starting to think the experience of that weekend is the shyt regardless of the card..I felt like I missed out not going this year after going to 29.

The question is what is there to do in Santa Clara? :lupe:

More than you think. Great America, a theme park, is right next door. Also Downtown San Jose is nearby with a nice entertainment district and nightlife. I think its called Salomon Bar. I was very impressed the last time I was down there for dinner and a movie :leon:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Thinking about making the drive from LA and going too. About when do tickets go on sale?

November. Usually around Survivor Series I think.

I'll be in school but I'd only probably be in Santa Clara Saturday-Monday. The hotel prices are pretty cheap compared to NO and NY the past two years of course so it's looking like a go.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
November. Usually around Survivor Series I think.

I'll be in school but I'd only probably be in Santa Clara Saturday-Monday. The hotel prices are pretty cheap compared to NO and NY the past two years of course so it's looking like a go.

Word. That gives me time to get my money right and hopefully get some decent seats.