Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Think ima make this a yearly tradition, weekend was so piff :noah:

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Rumors/dirtsheets/whatever are talking about WM 34 being at the Horseshoe in Columbus,OH holding 100K+. Only issue is weather/temperature, either way, I'm only 3 hours away...I'm there :blessed:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll definitely be in there. My girl and I already started planning. I've got people down there so I don't really need to worry about hotel, which means I can put that money into better tickets. My first Mania was 29, which had an amazing atmosphere, but then I went down to NOLA for 30 and it just absolutely defecated on the 29 experience. I haven't been a whole lot of places to compare it to, but that city + that event was one of the best experiences ever. Sooooo I think i'm hooked on attending Wrestlemanias now lol.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I'll be there :smugbiden: Already saving up . Its just about a two hour drive for me. Getting lower level seats like I did when I went to the 2005 Rumble in Fresno . Just figuring out where for this.

I wanna go to Raw too in SJ most likely. But the HOF as well? :lupe:

Nice, I was at the 2005 Rumble about five rows back by the entrance ramp.

As for Wrestlemania 31. I had went out to check on the tri tip I was smoking during Wrestlemania 30 so I missed the announcement of next years Wrestlemania, but when I walked in my wife said we have to go to Wrestlemania next year. I didn't know what she was talking about and then she said it would be at Levi Stadium. I told her it would be expensive and she said so we can start saving for it. I love my wife. She's not even a wrestling fan. We will be there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
how many G's you thinking @Silkk ? :lupe:

i need a ballpark figure
broke nikkas need to know just how bad life gonna be the day after that Raw :dead:
To have a good time and buy tix to Raw, WM, HOF, Hotel, Food, & Merch For The Full Weekend. At least 3k

Hotel prices be on some other stuff during WM week

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i wanna go too but id rather just spend all my money at sxsw

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why would you go to wrestlemania when everything is scripted? I'm so sarcastic in my age. I dont even care about wanting to do wrestlemania anymore.
I'd rather just stay at home and eat food here.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: it is what it is... I'd spend guap, on a SB package weekend if it included box seats. or NBA finals.... I just cant feel THAT way about wrestling anymore...

I'm not mad at it. I'm one of those weirdos who likes wrestling more than i've ever liked a sport. I may ease up on it and take brief breaks, but i'm a diehard fan. It being predetermined is honestly part of the fun. It's not like they're telling ME the results. So I watch it with appreciation for the athleticism and with interest in the storyline.