Thinking about leaving my Fiance

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. In the name of God, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. This chaos in relationships between the people in disbelieving lands has to be hard on people. Men and women mixing, is like wood and fuel mixing. Women not covering up, are only the devil's pawns that day. Women and men both working in disbelieving societies (rather than just the men working) adds to the temptations. With no Shariah law and no death penalty for adultery, the STD's spread like wild fire, and the fear of the people is none. The devil ravages the disbelieving societies such as America, Britain, Australia, etc. Now the devil is moving on towards homosexuality. It's only going to get worse before The Day of Judgment. The solution is Islam, and the divine laws of Islam. Will you become a Muslim, and save yourself from the hellfire?

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
When I was your age ( I know that makes me sound old as shyt lol) I was one of those dudes that generalized women off a couple bad experiences, in retrospect I probably alienated a couple that didn't do shyt wrong, it's better for me now, but the lesson was you can only judge people by what they personally do

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
@Juicy just like you can't allow this thread to talk you out of dumping your breh, you can't let it shame you into deciding to stay with him, either. Talk to your nikka, brehette. It won't be an easy conversation, but I don't think these doubts aren't going to go away by themselves and they won't go away off of one conversation with someone that you aren't jumping the broom with, not if your trust issues run as deep as they appear to (I don't blame you, I have a generally jaded view on relationships, but I'm working through that and I try to remain optimistic because why not. Everybody has some kind of hang-up). They'll just bubble under the surface and fester before they come out something fierce. If you can't communicate on this kind of level with your man, then ...:wow:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After reading Chief's thread about cheating, I don't think it would be a good idea to get married. I don't know if those guys know about how common stds are or maybe they just don't care but I think about it a lot. and it's kind of scary knowing that even if you don't sleep with a bunch of people there's still a chance you could end up with an incurable disease just because the man youre with is a scumbag. My best friend's husband cheated on her and gave her HIV and Herpes while she was pregnant (I think I've talked about this before on here idk) and that really scared me. I honestly think about that a lot and I just really don't think it's smart for me to do it.

So I think I'm just going to wait for him to get off work and tell him that I think we should break up. :mjcry:

I talked to my brother in law (sister's husband) about it and he said he doesn't think my Fiance would cheat but I think he was just saying that to make me feel better. What do you guys think?

I think your best friend needs to murk that nikka:birdman: