Thinking about leaving my Fiance

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
After reading Chief's thread about cheating, I don't think it would be a good idea to get married. I don't know if those guys know about how common stds are or maybe they just don't care but I think about it a lot. and it's kind of scary knowing that even if you don't sleep with a bunch of people there's still a chance you could end up with an incurable disease just because the man youre with is a scumbag. My best friend's husband cheated on her and gave her HIV and Herpes while she was pregnant (I think I've talked about this before on here idk) and that really scared me. I honestly think about that a lot and I just really don't think it's smart for me to do it.

So I think I'm just going to wait for him to get off work and tell him that I think we should break up. :mjcry:

I talked to my brother in law (sister's husband) about it and he said he doesn't think my Fiance would cheat but I think he was just saying that to make me feel better. What do you guys think?

OwenReese

COSMIC FORCE
Supporter
Daps
Strange hearing a woman talk about not wanting to get married. But you must weigh the pros and cons of your potential decision. If he has cheated or you think he will cheat, then it definitely isn't someone you should be settling down with. You must view who he his as a whole person. Does he have a stable job? How many serious relationships has he had? Does he have any vices? Is he honorable? And so on. If he starts coming up bad, then you know what to do.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
giphy.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
After reading Chief's thread about cheating, I don't think it would be a good idea to get married. I don't know if those guys know about how common stds are or maybe they just don't care but I think about it a lot. and it's kind of scary knowing that even if you don't sleep with a bunch of people there's still a chance you could end up with an incurable disease just because the man youre with is a scumbag. My best friend's husband cheated on her and gave her HIV and Herpes while she was pregnant (I think I've talked about this before on here idk) and that really scared me. I honestly think about that a lot and I just really don't think it's smart for me to do it.

So I think I'm just going to wait for him to get off work and tell him that I think we should break up. :mjcry:

I talked to my brother in law (sister's husband) about it and he said he doesn't think my Fiance would cheat but I think he was just saying that to make me feel better. What do you guys think?
8wMpFaa.gif

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi

:dahell: