Thinking about leaving my Fiance

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
After reading Chief's thread about cheating, I don't think it would be a good idea to get married. I don't know if those guys know about how common stds are or maybe they just don't care but I think about it a lot. and it's kind of scary knowing that even if you don't sleep with a bunch of people there's still a chance you could end up with an incurable disease just because the man youre with is a scumbag. My best friend's husband cheated on her and gave her HIV and Herpes while she was pregnant (I think I've talked about this before on here idk) and that really scared me. I honestly think about that a lot and I just really don't think it's smart for me to do it.

So I think I'm just going to wait for him to get off work and tell him that I think we should break up. :mjcry:

I talked to my brother in law (sister's husband) about it and he said he doesn't think my Fiance would cheat but I think he was just saying that to make me feel better. What do you guys think?
I knew you were going to do this :mjlol:

Make sure to tell him you got your advice to separate from the coli

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. nikka hit her with the two peice.

No condom? nikkas not screening themselves and their partners? :damn:

go ahead and call that off. Yall not gonna work. Can already tell

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
the coli ruining happy marriages with its crazy ass hyperbole :wow:

-DMP-
The coli has disclaimers about assuming responsibility for shyt BUT the coli has been apart of deaths, pregnancies, fights, rapes, theft to name a few, plus the owners work for the feds:lolbron:

:dead::whoa: Just kidding about the rape part

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So does this basically mean you will never want to get married to anyone?

Do this and 9/10 you will end up with someone much worse that will likely end up cheating on you.

Let the Coli control your thoughts and emotions brehs and brehettes

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Unless you are going into perpetual celibacy, marriage is a much better option given that you are with someone who is moral... You have a much higher risk of catching something by dealing with fly by nighters. It's unfortunate that you were able to see the price of disloyalty first-hand though. This is why cheating is disgusting.