Thinking about leaving my Fiance

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I'll be your 5th engagement if you down? My stroke game has improved gracefully.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Lol I can see your silly ass is still silly as fukk.

stop being mean to me illa, im emotional right now. :snoop:

Damn. nikka hit her with the two peice.

No condom? nikkas not screening themselves and their partners? :damn:

go ahead and call that off. Yall not gonna work. Can already tell

yeah he's bi and didn't tell her because he was ashamed of it but still had sex with men behind her back.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
After reading Chief's thread about cheating, I don't think it would be a good idea to get married. I don't know if those guys know about how common stds are or maybe they just don't care but I think about it a lot. and it's kind of scary knowing that even if you don't sleep with a bunch of people there's still a chance you could end up with an incurable disease just because the man youre with is a scumbag. My best friend's husband cheated on her and gave her HIV and Herpes while she was pregnant (I think I've talked about this before on here idk) and that really scared me. I honestly think about that a lot and I just really don't think it's smart for me to do it.

So I think I'm just going to wait for him to get off work and tell him that I think we should break up. :mjcry:

I talked to my brother in law (sister's husband) about it and he said he doesn't think my Fiance would cheat but I think he was just saying that to make me feel better. What do you guys think?
ijs.
:sas2:

I believe I called this months ago when you were trying to talk shyt about how I was raising my daughter...

you - "you want her to be like you?...your a piece of shyt! " I'm engaged and blah blah.. she should be like me"
Me- lol, I wouldn't want her to be young and engaged for a number of reasons ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
After reading Chief's thread about cheating, I don't think it would be a good idea to get married. I don't know if those guys know about how common stds are or maybe they just don't care but I think about it a lot. and it's kind of scary knowing that even if you don't sleep with a bunch of people there's still a chance you could end up with an incurable disease just because the man youre with is a scumbag. My best friend's husband cheated on her and gave her HIV and Herpes while she was pregnant (I think I've talked about this before on here idk) and that really scared me. I honestly think about that a lot and I just really don't think it's smart for me to do it.

So I think I'm just going to wait for him to get off work and tell him that I think we should break up. :mjcry:

I talked to my brother in law (sister's husband) about it and he said he doesn't think my Fiance would cheat but I think he was just saying that to make me feel better. What do you guys think?
when did he propose :wtf:?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
wilson_jazzhands.gif

illadope

きんが
Daps
stop being mean to me illa, im emotional right now. :snoop:

yeah he's bi and didn't tell her because he was ashamed of it but still had sex with men behind her back.

Yo hop on TC right now and ill give you some life advice.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
ijs.
:sas2:

I believe I called this months ago when you were trying to talk shyt about how I was raising my daughter...

you - "you want her to be like you?...your a piece of shyt! " I'm engaged and blah blah.. she should be like me"
Me- lol, I wouldn't want her to be young and engaged for a number of reasons ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have no problem with being engaged, I don't think there's a set age on that, I'm just really cautious and I just want to be safe.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps