Thinking of carrying a fanny bag to the gym...

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:to: stomach literally about to burst any minute, I'm so bloated I hardly move well...

I need to drop 20 immediately and I can't put anything in my pockets since my stomach:flabbynsick:

So what about a fanny bag to hold my stuff in while I exercise, is it manly:to:

When I'm at work I have to carry two phones. Since I don't have enough space in my pocket I wear a running belt under my shirt:
Classic FlipBelt - Running & Exercise Belt | FlipBelt.com

Much thinner than a "fanny pack", and since its under my shirt nobody can even see it.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I just put my 2nd phone in it, and attach my ID badge to the "key" loop. But it stretches enough to fit a full size wallet. What else would you need to fit in it?

I'm probably around 30% BF, I need to lose a good amount but I'm older so it's expected with age but I can get to possibly 20% I'll feel alot better.

Only reason I do PF is because they're so cheap.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I just put my 2nd phone in it, and attach my ID badge to the "key" loop. But it stretches enough to fit a full size wallet. What else would you need to fit in it?

Why take your wallet into the gym Pizza Planet instead of leaving it in your car? :yeshrug: I don't take both of my phones in the gym, but that's just me.

I couldn't imagine tryna lift with a phone and a wallet where my belt would be, but I prolly workout much differently than OP does. :ld:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Well when I muscle up a bit I'll leave PF and go to a real gym, PF is some hoes they don't allow bags...

They cater to mom and dad and not fitness heads...

I did the same thing. :lolbron:

I used to go there when I first started lifting. I'd work out at a XF box outside to do my barbell work and then go to PF to hit isos and do cardio.

Ours let you take stuff though, so it's not nationwide (at least before rona).

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why take your wallet into the gym Pizza Planet instead of leaving it in your car? :yeshrug: I don't take both of my phones in the gym, but that's just me.

I couldn't imagine tryna lift with a phone and a wallet where my belt would be, but I prolly workout much differently than OP does. :ld:

:mjlol: @ Pizza planet

tgu

Pro
Daps
:to: stomach literally about to burst any minute, I'm so bloated I hardly move well...

I need to drop 20 immediately and I can't put anything in my pockets since my stomach:flabbynsick:

So what about a fanny bag to hold my stuff in while I exercise, is it manly:to:
:russ: How big is your stomach that you can’t even use your pockets wtf?!?