This Afro-Brazilian Activist Has Become The First Trans Woman Elected To State Congress

GASign

All Star
Daps
No suprise here.

A special someone was just there last year. Took a while to get them motivated and put one in office. His feet been running all over Africa, the States, and Brazil w/ that lgbt stuff. It's just that simple. Also, I'd be shocked if anything for blacks get done, I'd expect that individual to do more for the lgbt folks there.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No suprise here.

A special someone was just there last year. Took a while to get them motivated and put one in office. His feet been running all over Africa, the States, and Brazil w/ that lgbt stuff. It's just that simple. Also, I'd be shocked if anything for blacks get done, I'd expect that individual to do more for the lgbt folks there.
Let me guess...........

You talkin about Obama.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
HHHzcmk.webp

GASign

All Star
Daps
Why bring it up then? Just say Obama and keep it moving. We all know who you talkin about.

No!

I would, but I can't. Sensitive pc crowd got me hit w/ the "low post quality" and dimed me out to an admin for referring to an individual close to him. It's better not to name names since you already know.

thecoli_snitches_Michele_Obama_Gender_Issue_Racism_Race_Baiting_6.png

thecoli_snitches_Michele_Obama_Gender_Issue.png