This Baby Mama/Baby Daddy Culture

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Globally people are just spiritually immature. They live solely for the moment, chasing what feels good with a "I do what I want" mentality that spreads across the races, faces and places.

Worse still is the total lack of transparency and honesty in these interactions because the women are busy faking nuts for a relationship while the dude is faking a relationship for a nut. One wants freedom, so the other tries to the trap and the end result is T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E in full effect:

With the child in the crosshairs because the mother, directly or indirectly, takes her feelings against the missing father out on her seed who then grows up without the required Yin/Yang guidance needed to prosper, looks elsewhere for role models and fall in to a further cycle of degradation only to repeat it all again and compound the ignorance for the next generation.

People don't know themselves therefore they don't know others and labor under the illusion of delusion interacting with figments of their imagination which has real consequences. Looking at the world and you can see its rife, you can see its plight, you can see the scars in the hearts and minds of the children who are too doped up to wonder why and do anything about it because in matters of self knowledge the world is mysteriously silent...

Where is breh? His posts are always insightful