This brotha is starving.. fell in love on national tv

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I promise this says more about you than anything else :mjlol:

But on some real shyt we not doing that, he’s a legend and should be respected

It says that Im a black american#ADOS #WeWereAlreadyHere. No disrespect to brothers from abroad. But no soccer player is making the top 20 goat athlete list of practically any black american. Just like Im sure yall probably dont have alot of non soccer players on yours. Sorry,but soccer is good coordination more than it is athleticism. I was projected to be a great athlete since junior high,I just could never play soccer because I lacked foot-eye coordination. But i was top 3 fastest runners,and a beast in kickball and football. Soccer is more like dancing,and I wouldnt consider dancers athletes.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It says that Im a black american#ADOS #WeWereAlreadyHere. No disrespect to brothers from abroad. But no soccer player is making the top 20 goat athlete list of practically any black american. Just like Im sure yall probably dont have alot of non soccer players on yours. Sorry,but soccer is good coordination more than it is athleticism. I was projected to be a great athlete since junior high,I just could never play soccer because I lacked foot-eye coordination. But i was top 3 fastest runners,and a beast in kickball and football. Soccer is more like dancing,and I wouldnt consider dancers athletes.
Lol, more like dancing. That's crazy. Soccer players are definitely athletes. I'm not gonna lie, I feel like America's good soccer players are all playing in the NBA or NFL, but if they did, it wouldnt be a cake walk cause its about the mix of athleticism, technical ability, and IQ. This take just sounds like you don't like soccer

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
However you want to rationalize it. But Henry is a world class athlete. Speed, strength, technique. There’s more to it than just raw athletic ability and having zero coordination or finesse. Great athlete doesn’t always mean great player in any sport. Henry is a rare example of both. I’d research his game if I was you honestly :ehh:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Lol, more like dancing. That's crazy. Soccer players are definitely athletes. I'm not gonna lie, I feel like America's good soccer players are all playing in the NBA or NFL, but if they did, it wouldnt be a cake walk cause its about the mix of athleticism, technical ability, and IQ. This take just sounds like you don't like soccer

I gotta agree…you have to be in peak physical condition to be a pro/semipro soccer player.

I dated someone who played in college and…yea stamina certainly isn’t an issue :whew:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I gotta agree…you have to be in peak physical condition to be a pro/semipro soccer player.

I dated someone who played in college and…yea stamina certainly isn’t an issue :whew:
You play 2 45 minute halves, and have to play offense and defense. Fields are bigger than football fields. No timeouts. only 3-5 subs, often time happening at the 70+ minute? You have to use your core to move around, stop and start, turn and cut as well as for kicking the ball. I don't see how you can not consider that athletic.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
You play 2 45 minute halves, and have to play offense and defense. Fields are bigger than football fields. No timeouts. only 3-5 subs, often time happening at the 70+ minute? You have to use your core to move around, stop and start, turn and cut as well as for kicking the ball. I don't see how you can not consider that athletic.
Agree