This can't be really real right bytches can't be this dumb??

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
images

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
College

Is the biggest scam on earth

:russ:
I don’t think it is for certain careers. People seem to think just because you go to college you gain all knowledge of the world. That’s not how it works, you go and learn your major.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People can often get nervous when put on the spot and in front of a camera and microphone especially.

i bet if you put these questions on paper like a school quiz format. they would get them all right.

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
Yea you’ll find that in some of the students AND upper management folks at those universities. It’s sad. I would hope that the embarrassing ones represent a small percentage of the students they interviewed :lupe:

Sometimes these same students are the ones that will have the audacity to look down on people who never went to college or went to trade schools. Speak to them at senior year and they will insist that they’ll be making more than 200K per year as soon as they graduate and will scoff at people in the trades. Meanwhile the electrician/plumber is making 4 times their income and at least knows what the capital of the United States is.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
The absolute failures on geography when they do these street quizzes makes me so sad :francis:

I saw one where people couldn't even name a country starting with the letter U. Couldn't even think United States.

Crazy part is that half these girls probably got "traveler", "wanderlust", or airplane emojis on their social media profiles yet can't locate the Atlantic ocean. Sad shyt. Parents not buying their kids globes anymore :francis: