This cartoon rap about the Dogon took me completely off guard

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Came in here expecting this until I re-read the title
1ed9fd64014c490da31cb791cbb81ae9

Light skinned cat sound like Andre 3000 on helium.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:rudy: Someone please post some evidence proving that the Dogon believed in the concept of "galaxies" and/or "solar systems"

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You insufferable fakkit.

Get it yourself flat earth c00n you love googling everything else n this info is readily available.
Why do you follow me around begging for my attention???

I cant find any evidence on that

As a matter of fact, the everything ive found points to the exact opposite

Its impossible to create nearly perfect calendars based of the random chaotic nature of the heliocentric system

Now again, run a long and stop begging for my attention

The adults are talking

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why do you follow me around begging for my attention???

I cant find any evidence on that

As a matter of fact, the everything ive found points to the exact opposite

Its impossible to create nearly perfect calendars based of the random chaotic nature of the heliocentric system

Now again, run a long and stop begging for my attention

The adults are talking
Follow you around? You pop up in any thread related to space, gravity, galaxies with that same garbage.

You really questioning if the dogons believed in something they did because it doesn't work with your flat earth theory.

It's not on us ro prove that they did. It's on you to prove they didn't. That first task has been accomplished already :skip:

If you came in here debating whether water was wet it wouldn't mean anyone is obliged to engage you in that stupid debate.

The onus is on you. The Dogons beliefs are documented. Stupid fakkit.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Follow you around? You pop up in any thread related to space, gravity, galaxies with that same garbage.

You really questioning if the dogons believed in something they did because it doesn't work with your flat earth theory.

It's not on us ro prove that they did. It's on you to prove they didn't. That first task has been accomplished already :skip:

If you came in here debating whether water was wet it wouldn't mean anyone is obliged to engage you in that stupid debate.

The onus is on you. The Dogons beliefs are documented. Stupid fakkit.
I scroll right past your posts

You are literally too emotional to scroll past mine

Again, stop quoting me

I dont give af what you think about anything at all that i post. You cannot prove that we're on a ball spinning through nothing at 1,000,000 mph and youve shown that in multiple threads. You only believe it because white people told you it was true

I on the other hand, have proven that sidereal days and solar days dont make sense with respect to what ANYONE observes in real life AND the FACT that issac newton, the inventor of gravity, thought gravity was pseudoscientific garbage in REAL LIFE

Youre a failure. You may be gone

Once again, stop quoting me