This Cat "Young Thug" is picking up steam at a rate I haven't seen in years....

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a hater so I will admit the kid has Talent, superb talent and writing abilities.... But their are thousands of cats out there wit talent, by New Years he'll be performing at Time's Square at the rate he's going... I can guarantee he's going to be performing at the MTV awards next month also... WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL HE IS REALLY SIGNED TO YET BUT HE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE...

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Fvck that batti bwoii and his wack ass music

Look at this pineapple tart n!gga

35m49s4.jpg

lol_idi_amin.gif

Last edited:

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What talent breh, what talent? :mindblown:

I don't get it this nikkas voice is horrific, his lyrics are awful :mindblown:

The only good thing about this dude is his production and I guess people are into those retarded "flows". :scusthov:

His hook game is nice, his flow is nice, songwriting superb, and something tells me dude isn't even putting his real bangers on display right now....

don't get it twisted though I don't rock wit dude, but when I hear his shyt I can't deny the talent...

that "lifestyle" joint is talent playboy... I just saw that he is going to be on Jimmy Fallon tonight and i'm convinced dude is about to shoot to the top.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
His hook game is nice, his flow is nice, songwriting superb, and something tells me dude isn't even putting his real bangers on display right now....

don't get it twisted though I don't rock wit dude, but when I hear his shyt I can't deny the talent...

that "lifestyle" joint is talent playboy... I just saw that he is going to be on Jimmy Fallon tonight and i'm convinced dude is about to shoot to the top.
When your getting your back blown out by a wealthy Saudi it makes sense http://m.noisey.vice.com/blog/the-o...ried-to-fly-me-to-dubai-in-exchange-for-sex-1