DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:russell: Hope this fakkit has a 15 game slump so we can stop seeing threads about him. Not sure if he getting so much butn on here because they coming off a championship, or y'all missed basketball so much that everything is the greatest sh1t you ever seen, but the kids shot is wet as fukk, I'll give you that, but his skill set outside of being a great shooter is not groundbreaking.
:mindblown:

The nikka is the most skilled player in basketball BY FAR. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY controls the game like Steph, and he does it all without an athletic advantage on anybody. There is no one anyone near his level as far as skills, fool ass nikka:camby:. I hate when nikkas that don't know shyt about some shyt chooses to speak on it.

What is a skilled basketball player breh?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Nah fukk that
If yall didnt disrespect his title run and his mvp caluber last year he wouldnt have to respond like this

He listened to nikkas call a 67 win team a lucky ass team because everyone they put in front of him was frail.

Steph just over charging for what they did to dell

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fukk that
If yall didnt disrespect his title run and his mvp caluber last year he wouldnt have to respond like this

He listened to nikkas call a 67 win team a lucky ass team because everyone they put in front of him was frail.

Steph just over charging for what they did to dell
Crazy thing is I don't recall anybody from Memphis saying shyt and we saw what happened tonight. :wow:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Crazy thing is I don't recall anybody from Memphis saying shyt and we saw what happened tonight. :wow:
Tony allen
James harden and the entire rockets
Clippers
Low key the cavs

All talked slick about the warriors

nikkas disrepsected a guy who average 24 points without playing 4th quarters like he cant add 6+ points by uping his mpg

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

The nikka is the most skilled player in basketball BY FAR. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY controls the game like Steph
, and he does it all without an athletic advantage on anybody. There is no one anyone near his level as far as skills, fool ass nikka:camby:. I hate when nikkas that don't know shyt about some shyt chooses to speak on it.

:beli:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:russell: Hope this fakkit has a 15 game slump so we can stop seeing threads about him. Not sure if he getting so much butn on here because they coming off a championship, or y'all missed basketball so much that everything is the greatest sh1t you ever seen, but the kids shot is wet as fukk, I'll give you that, but his skill set outside of being a great shooter is not groundbreaking.
:mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What is a skilled player? If u say Lebron or Westbrook I would throw somethin at yo ass.

Only nikkas in that convo would be Durant, Duncan, Paul, Cousins, and a few others. Bron and Westbrook are 2 of the most reliant on athleticism in the history of the game. Not a knock on them, Lebron is a skilled passer and it stops there, Westbrook literally is not skilled at anything, he is other worldly athletic. Mj, Kobe, Bird, Magic, Kareem are the mist skilled ever.

What is a skilled player?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
He's a top 3 passer in the league.

The nikka is the most skilled player in basketball BY FAR. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY controls the game like Steph, and he does it all without an athletic advantage on anybody. There is no one anyone near his level as far as skills, fool ass nikka:camby:. I hate when nikkas that don't know shyt about some shyt chooses to speak on it.

No point in arguing with these dumb nikkas.. Just gotta laugh at them really :manny:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

Your username is a complete 180 from whatever the fukk it is you just posted.

Steph isn't skilled outside of shooting ...
anigif_optimized-19640-1430410398-46.gif

stephen-curry-steal-behind-the-back-pass.gif

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
What is a skilled player? If u say Lebron or Westbrook I would throw somethin at yo ass.

Only nikkas in that convo would be Durant, Duncan, Paul, Cousins, and a few others. Bron and Westbrook are 2 of the most reliant on athleticism in the history of the game. Not a knock on them, Lebron is a skilled passer and it stops there, Westbrook literally is not skilled at anything, he is other worldly athletic. Mj, Kobe, Bird, Magic, Kareem are the mist skilled ever.

What is a skilled player?
nikka you just claimed nobody controls the game like Steph. Paul and LeBron are way better in that aspect and it isn't close.

Claiming LeBron isn't skilled sounds silly as well. Curry is the far better shooter and dribbler but LeBron is far more skilled in every other aspect and it isn't close.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dude is making me think that anyone with enough skill can get to the league. That was impossible before. :wow:

When he came into the NBA, he was barely an NBA level athlete.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
nikka you just claimed nobody controls the game like Steph. Paul and LeBron are way better in that aspect and it isn't close.

Claiming LeBron isn't skilled sounds silly as well. Curry is the far better shooter and dribbler but LeBron is far more skilled in every other aspect and it isn't close.
:comeon: