This guy collected all the GMB infinity stones

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
There is this thing he can do, that's cheaper than what's she's trying to do. Not saying he should, but i understand if he does. :francis:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Umm maybe it’s late and I’m tripping but did u just say ol girl had a husband and a bf? And the bf got her to submit to him by fuccking her violently in the ass??? :laugh: please tell me I read the spoiler story wrong.
:russ: No! Bf- turned- husband. :deadmanny:

:ld: Kinda, yeah. I shared that example bc it was the most stark. (I have none of my own bc I'm not a line stepper.) This is a woman who didn't have the good sense to fear the man she chose. Even i was picking up the vibes, she was either oblivious or thought he wasn't gon do shyt. Well, he damn sure did. :usure: And she (apparently) both liked it and amended her behavior. :usure:

She may reconsider doing him dirty in the future bc, message: he has a history of violence and the unexpected (tho she admittedly enjoyed it at the time). *

As a non line stepper, i just experience a generalized, unvocalized fear bc i know the man i chose. I have no idea what he might do and don't wish to find out, just like that. :yeshrug:

*not exactly what i wanted to convey, may re phrase later

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Now it makes sense why you’re caping so hard for this CAC. Just because he’s raising a biracial girl and teaches her black history, it doesn’t absolve him from being a racist. You want me to believe a CAC that’s grown up around a racist family doesn’t still have those tendencies? I don’t care if he has cut them off or called them out.

The moment he tried to make “black racism” comparative to white racism, that was all I needed to know. If he truly understood this white supremacist system, he would never never have made that false equivalence.

That’s what I’ve noticed especially with you foreign blacks, you’re so easily impressed with CACs adopting any little bit of black culture, you automatically thinks that gives him a pass.

“oh look. Chad dances to Afro beats and speaks three words of Yoruba. Let’s make him a chief and raise him above us whilst we dress him in a dashiki.”
:hhh:
Not gonna read all that but you having a problem with me saying all white people are not bad shows how retarded you are.

In college who was the head of an organization I was with that did activism for incarcerated individuals and prisoners in solitary confinement? Who spent their weekends going into juvenile detention centers tutoring juvenile delinquents?

Who chose a major and life passion on helping the underprivileged? It was white people, now there were people of other races yeah but the people who kept the organizations going and started it were white.

Now GTFO :camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Be so gone.
When you go to get a marriage license you forget to pay attention.

All that bae we gon make our own way.
Meanwhile she got the plan all made up.
To take the fifty percent she was supposed to provide from you. All because you was to simp to vet correctly and pay attention.

Women game is only divorce and marriage law.
People too simp to ask ol girl for her portion of the dowry. Plus to goofie to tell her to pay her half.
Like the law says.

Art Barr

*il divorce attorney cert exam manager

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Another thing that makes this fukked up is that everyone is saying "never date a single mother". Obviously, the chances of this happening are WAY higher with single moms since most single mothers care a lot more about getting a provider husband to raise the kid.

But it can still happen otherwise. I will make a post later.
Date em don’t marry em

sunny80

All Star
Daps
My old coworkers were all versions of this guy. Everyday I had to listen to them whine about their cheating wives and unhappy lives. This is why I laugh at the posts here about white men.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My old coworkers were all versions of this guy. Everyday I had to listen to them whine about their cheating wives and unhappy lives. This is why I laugh at the posts here about white men.
Aren’t you a woman??

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Someone should find his daughter.

Dude said she has no breasts but a big ol booty :dame:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Tbh, its so unique to the couple/ situation that i can't advise, but i think physically works best bc that's where men excel. Also, i think this is a technique men are intended to share amongst themselves, so all i can tell you is how it looks from the other side and give you an example.

So, i knew a girl and her bf, we can call them Young Kamala, very dominant socially, and Young Doug (Emhoff, her rl husband). They were born into loosely the same class (upper middle), but by the time i knew them, he seemed more 'working class.' Though they went into the same field, she went to a better professional school and had a better career trajectory. In public, she appeared "better than him," so much so that i noted it at the time to my man, like, ":patrice: Thats not gonna go well." If even i noted the vibes, 'Doug' must have attempted something psychological that ultimately proved ineffective.

Welp. My boy asserted himself physically and it apparently worked. One night, we're all hanging out and i noticed they were as lovey dovey as us, which was new. She told me why later: he had, um, forced himself onto a road not often taken. She looked lovingly at the bed as she recounted the tale (no pun intended).

I went through many visible reactions in response to her story, ranging from :dahell: to :damn: to :mjpls: to :patrice: to :ld: to :ehh: to :lupe:.

End result: they went on to marry, buy property, and live happily ever after. :yeshrug:

Idk if it was just the once or if she requires periodic tune ups. But it seemed to me that feeling his full strength viscerally got her in line in a way they both (again, apparently) enjoyed. You could say she was 'scared straight.'

A little fear can be a good thing.

Now, ofc, she also could have turned around and reported his ass to the damn police. He must have known her well enough to predict a likely response.

Which is why i say, it depends- on the man, the woman, and the relationship they create together. :ld:

@Hennessypapi or anybody else, can you explain this from the man's perspective? Im in Plato's cave trynna explain a thing i cannot see. :mjlol:
U gotta throw these hoes down the steps from time to time
full