im-on-the-bus-smiling.gif

giphy.gif

smh-charlesbarkley.gif

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Fumbled his legacy by leaving GS and listening to the media. It's been said already multiple times on this board. There's no telling the amount of chips they win by staying together. Granted, I know the situation with Draymond played a part but you work on that ish throughout the season and off-season (hell Poole got laid out). If you're the best player on the team, at some point a decision has to be made.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fumbled his legacy by leaving GS and listening to the media. It's been said already multiple times on this board. There's no telling the amount of chips they win by staying together. Granted, I know the situation with Draymond played a part but you work on that ish throughout the season and off-season (hell Poole got laid out). If you're the best player on the team, at some point a decision has to be made.

That's a very good point. If Poole could handle getting knocked out, KD should've worked it out.

The media was a proxy for Bron/Klutch Sports at the time though. The criticism was deafening. I'm not even a KD stan and I thought it was too much.

Edit: Dray really is the Charles Oakley of this generation :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors basketball was just tailor made for ANY SUPERSTAR

Still an amazing player obviously but him being a 7 foot sniper was icing on the cake for the heavy motion offense with player movement and ball movement with GS. He could play free and not have as much defensive attention on him, and it worked.

Fixed :heh: