This Is Going to Be The Most Anticipated NBA Finals Of All-Time...Who Do You Think Will Win It?

Who You Got Winning The Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Good spin job OP but the most anticipated NBA finals of all time was last year and it was won by the Cleveland Cavaliers and it was lost in historic fashion by the Golden State Warriors. Tell us again, what team do you support? :jbhmm:

Also, while it looks like these two teams will be in the finals again, we can never be sure as one of these teams is known to choke against good teams and will still have to play one in the conference finals.
I smoke a lot of weed, my memory isnt the sharpest but im pretty sure most people expected the Warriors to win last year without too much resistance because they were the defending champs and had some big regular wins over Cleveland. Before game 5 nikkas were talking reckless about Bron's legacy.

Now that we've seen miracles are possible I think people want to see if lightning can strike twice.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Good spin job OP but the most anticipated NBA finals of all time was last year and it was won by the Cleveland Cavaliers and it was lost in historic fashion by the Golden State Warriors. Tell us again, what team do you support? :jbhmm:

Also, while it looks like these two teams will be in the finals again, we can never be sure as one of these teams is known to choke against good teams and will still have to play one in the conference finals.
How was last year's finals more anticipated? The Warriors won one, the Cavs won the next one. The rubber match is always more anticipated than the sequel. You want to make a bet that this years finals will get better ratings?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
It's the most anticipated because it's never happened before.

:dwillhuh:

No it's not :mjlol: Maybe if you're a Warriors fan it is but for the rest of us this isn't the most anticipated matchup ever. It's the most anti-climactic matchup if anything

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:dwillhuh:

No it's not :mjlol: Maybe if you're a Warriors fan it is but for the rest of us this isn't the most anticipated matchup ever. It's the most anti-climactic matchup if anything
Bullshyt my brother. I haven't even looked at the poll yet but I'm sure it's split. When was the last Finals that you really thought could go either way? When was the last finals that had 7 Allstars in it?

You don't think Cavs fans are excited for this as well?

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
If both of the teams that we expect to make it actually end up making it. Who do y'all think will win?

We're on a collision course to a great trilogy that sports has never seen before iirc. No 2 teams have met in the championship for 3 years straight in the NBA.
The Cavs

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I smoke a lot of weed, my memory isnt the sharpest but im pretty sure most people expected the Warriors to win last year without too much resistance because they were the defending champs and had some big regular wins over Cleveland. Before game 5 nikkas were talking reckless about Bron's legacy.

Now that we've seen miracles are possible I think people want to see if lightning can strike twice.

How was last year's finals more anticipated? The Warriors won one, the Cavs won the next one. The rubber match is always more anticipated than the sequel. You want to make a bet that this years finals will get better ratings?

The Warriors had all the hype from the 73 win season and everyone was focused on whether or not they could get the ring to become the greatest team of all time.
How is this one anticipated at all? Warriors have shown their true colors. When they play a healthy contender, they lose. Why would we expect any different this year?

Another finals series of LeBron vs Kawhi & Spurs would be much more exciting to be honest.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Warriors go up 3-0 and blow a 27 point 4th quarter lead in game 4. Cavs win the next 4 :gladbron:

Curry signs with charlotte. Durant cries on national tv again. Klay signs with another team.
To be honnest they will have a tough summer

4 salaries will max their cap...

Sure they can sign curry last using bird right to make other signings.. but they will still have the top salary in the league next summer

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
The Warriors had all the hype from the 73 win season and everyone was focused on whether or not they could get the ring to become the greatest team of all time.
How is this one anticipated at all? Warriors have shown their true colors. When they play a healthy contender, they lose. Why would we expect any different this year?

Another finals series of LeBron vs Kawhi & Spurs would be much more exciting to be honest.
So you're confident the Warriors are going to lose but you think the public WOULDN'T want to see that? I knew you were a Warriors hater but damn breh:pachaha: