This Is Going to Be The Most Anticipated NBA Finals Of All-Time...Who Do You Think Will Win It?

Who You Got Winning The Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
You know what I've been thinking about this for a minute and the only way I see the Warriors winning it, is if it's some straight domination shyt in 5 games.
Multiple blowouts with Curry and KD averaging close to 30 but if it goes 7 again I see the Cavs taking it again.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're confident the Warriors are going to lose but you think the public WOULDN'T want to see that? I knew you were a Warriors hater but damn breh:pachaha:

Like I said, LeBron getting a shot at payback for the lost finals against the Spurs would be more interesting.

No it wouldnt.

Yes it would. Spurs whooped on LeBron last finals they played. He's already gotten revenge on the Warriors. He needs to get Kawhi back if he really wants to catch that ghost he's always speaking of.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The Warriors had all the hype from the 73 win season and everyone was focused on whether or not they could get the ring to become the greatest team of all time.
How is this one anticipated at all? Warriors have shown their true colors. When they play a healthy contender, they lose. Why would we expect any different this year?

Another finals series of LeBron vs Kawhi & Spurs would be much more exciting to be honest.
So you expect the Warriors to lose. You talk like it's a no brainer. I don't think the masses share your sentiment.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I could care less who the cavs play as long as we're in the finals:mjlol: As for most anticipated no...Nothing is bigger than celtics and Lakers.
Nah, this will have better ratings. Even casual fans will tune in. I know chics that want to see this series. Only dudes watched Lakers vs. Celtics for the most part. You have arguably the best 3 players in the league in this game in this series.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yes it would. Spurs whooped on LeBron last finals they played. He's already gotten revenge on the Warriors. He needs to get Kawhi back if he really wants to catch that ghost he's always speaking of.
We want to see starpower in the Finals.

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="inndaskKy, post: 24540368, member: 1516"

We want to see starpower in the Finals.[/QUOTE]

Spurs have five former all stars (four without TP) and one of the best coaches of all time. People will be aight.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Nah, this will have better ratings. Even casual fans will tune in. I know chics that want to see this series. Only dudes watched Lakers vs. Celtics for the most part. You have arguably the best 3 players in the league in this game in this series.
No doubt this is an all time anticipated matchup but let's forget Bird vs magic for a second. The last time they played all those rings both franchise's won was a huge selling point. Not to mention the hall of famers in that game. Cavs and warriors have a rubber match and current greatness. Celtics and Lakers had current and historic greatness and more bigger names. And thats not even magic vs bird:wow:

kuts

All Star
Daps
It has to be in the conversation: third time in the finals, both teams are clearly the best in their respective conferences, both teams have star power and depth, both teams should be fully healthy, etc..

On paper the Warriors should win, but in actuality they will likely have a hard time of it bc of the fact that their stars need a certain level of comfort in order to fully execute, a luxury that won't be afforded to them against the Cavs. LeBron used to be like that but completely overcame that last year. Now his mental edge over the rest of the league should be like Jordan's.

Take_Note

All Star
Daps
Cavs. Warriors picked up a choke artist. Durant couldn't beat Lebron in the Finals. Durant couldn't beat the Warriors. He doesn't make their team untouchable. Non-casuals know the Warriors became a lesser team after acquiring him. Getting Durant was all about getting rid of one of the few stumbling blocks for the Warriors in the west, not making the Warriors better

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Well.. if lebron can continue shooting the 3 like this.. floor might open up big for Kyrie... That would be the game changer.

But one team got what it takes to throw everything at lebron...and its gsw..

Spurs got kawhi but just kawhi...
I'd argue that Bron is only shooting the 3 this well because he's 100% comfortable and feels no pressure in playing Toronto. He's also barely expending any energy guarding or taking it to them guys offensively. All that is sure to change in the Finals and I'm willing to bet his 3pt percentage will fall off significantly, and we might even see him start to rail back his attempts in general.

I dare him to do that spinning ball shyt against the Warriors.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
No doubt this is an all time anticipated matchup but let's forget Bird vs magic for a second. The last time they played all those rings both franchise's won was a huge selling point. Not to mention the hall of famers in that game. Cavs and warriors have a rubber match and current greatness. Celtics and Lakers had current and historic greatness and more bigger names. And thats not even magic vs bird:wow:
History only means something to the diehard fans. This rubber match will attract the masses