This is really sad. Youngest Person On Death Row Is Freed At Age 57.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Louisiana Man Freed After 41 Years Of Unconstitutional Time In Prison
Youngest Person On Death Row Is Freed At Age 57
25600.jpg

Yesterday evening, a Louisiana man named Gary Tyler was freed from prisonafter spending 41 years of an unconstitutional life sentence in prison. According to Huffington Post, Tyler was 16 years old when he was convicted for allegedly shooting and killing a 13-year-old white high school student on a bus, during a racially charged segregation issues. Despite the fact that he was still a minor, he was sent to serve his time at the state’s toughest known prison – Angola which is known for racial mistreatment and harsh conditions. He then became known as the youngest person on death row. After his harsh sentencing, several “witnesses” came forward and recanted their testimony however he was never granted a new trial. Finally, after 8 years in solitary confinement and over 30 in general prison, Gary Tyler has been released. His release comes after courts decided to make retroactive a 2012 ruling that it is unconstitutional for juvenile offenders to serve a life sentence without the possibility of parole. This gave prosecutors a legal avenue to reduce Tyler’s sentence with a guilty plea.

Tyler entered a guilty plea and was sentenced to 21 years – just over half of the time served – and told he could go home Friday, according to a statement released on behalf of Tyler and his attorneys.

He is currently 57 years old.

They took 41 years away from this man. :snoop:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do they expect him to get a job? Ridiculous, 41 fukkin years. Ridiculous. Did time over a racial conflict they created. The created the problem and were nowhere to be found when it resulted in him doing 41 years and someone else's life was list all those years ago. Funny thing about white people to me, their role as oppressor has harmed them. It harmed them less than it harmed them, but still, how many whites lost their lives unnecessarily because they wanted to maintain a system that kept a boot on our necks? This breh did 41 years unconstitutionally, while a 13 year white kid lost his life, all in the name of segregation. Just senseless.

And Donald Trump wants to make America great again. I love it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most black people who enter a guilty pleas are innocent. This is why you gotta give the benefit of doubt to any black man's who convicted of anything, they are forced to do so over circumstances.

I know nikkaz locked who plead guilty to murders they didn't commit just so they could get a lesser sentence and not risk going to prison for life.

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
Most black people who enter a guilty pleas are innocent. This is why you gotta give the benefit of doubt to any black man's who convicted of anything, they are forced to do so over circumstances.

I know nikkaz locked who plead guilty to murders they didn't commit just so they could get a lesser sentence and not risk going to prison for life.
why would they do that? im taking my chance if i really didnt do it

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The difference between serving 10 years and life in prison, is plenty of nikkaz serving life sentences for shyt they did't do it so some take the lesser of two evils, that's why the offer plea deals in the first place, they just want a conviction

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

1)Police intimidates defendant into believing he's going to jail no matter what.

2) Then the police try to make it seem like they're doing them a "favor", by having them plead guilty. If you say your guilty it's only 10 or 20, not 30 or 40.

3) Most black people know the Justice system isn't fair towards us so they usually takes the deal.

4) If you fight it, it's usually your word vs the cops who have special privilege in society unfortunately.

* Also lets be real, the average age of a criminal court judge is 50 years old. To expect a 50 year old man who's probably Caucasian and male, to be fair and bias against young black men and women is not feesible.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
41 gotdamn years and 8 gotdamn years in solitary confinement. Unfukking real:snoop:Son he was stuck in a little ass box with no windows or human contact and knowing how these systems operate no food or water majority of the time either:pacspit: