This is the Average Young 17 year old THOT in America Today.

Best Way to Finesse a Young Ho?

• Roll up in a Ducati with a Bottle of Moet & Chandon

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Roll up in a Benz with a Bottle of Patron

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Roll up in a Honda with a Bottle of Captain Morgan

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Roll up in a Kia with a Bottle of Japanese Sake

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Roll up on a Bike with a 40 oz

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Roll up passenger side in yo best friend ride with a Bottle of Organic Vodka with a Spritz of Limon

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lack of a positive, strong father figure.

One minute into the video and I can already tell she's very insecure about her looks. She needs gratification that she's physically attractive, and she probably isn't proud of anything about herself other than her looks.

She is a beautiful young lady who needs to learn how to love herself.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
:flabbynsick: so much self broadcasting and voyeurism going on nowadays. Sometimes its interesting to watch but shyt seems desperate to be the one constantly broadcasting for attention or whatever.

:sitdown:I aint even gonna ask where some of y'all come across these videos though. On the other hand i get it. Snapchat and what not got mad women. I'd only follow the ones i know or have a chance to meet.
Not 17 year olds though :whoa:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
I have a Audi A3 I cleaned it up and and throw some tint on that thang lord Jesus the thots thy don't know cars were on me heavy combine thy with some 750ml of goose man you don't even have to hit the club :mjgrin:

I am having a girl baby squirttle in a month I am so scared brehs :upsetfavre: I hope karma doesn't exist:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
My goodness.... I couldn't even make it through 30 seconds of that video in the OP... I had to fight the urge to bash my head against a wall listening to that trick. The stupidity and vapidness is strong with this one.... So sad for the youth of today. Gotta keep schooling my sons because they gonna have to be doubly hard on the broads of tomorrow.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because another grown Man posted her live feed in a public facebook group for all to see :manny:

There was no nudity and regardless I have no control over who broadcasts what. My last name isn't Zuckerberg.:ld:

But why did you care to post it here? fukk do we care what some 17 year old thot is doing? It's grown ass men on this board

Anyway, she look like a future prostitute/stripper/cam whore (if she ain;t already) That;s all I got from this thread

That's 2 threads on the first page about 17 and 18 year olds now :francis: