This is why I don't spend a lot of money on clothes

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
basically, but 90% of people aren't copping real deal YSL or Balmain bikers to be honest:

balmain-men-jeans-5.jpg

all the shyt you see nikkas rocking in Dallas and Atlanta is Aliexpress and AAA replica shyt... same with True Religion.

people arent really spending $1000.00 on jeans, but more-so on dedicated knock-offs. yours isn't "knock-off" as much as it is "inspired" tho.

I don't blame em for not copping the real ones.. not when you can find the same damn things for $9.61 :mjlol:

If I'm walkin down the strip one night out on the town in my knockoffs, and another guy is in his official Balmains, we still going to get the same exact "fashion image" across :manny:
He gon be fresh and I'm gon be fresh, but for less than a 1/10th of the price that he paid :manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
They're not ugly breh :comeon:
And tbh all I have are the jeans, idk what else to put with them. I take it that a hoodie, trucker hat, and prada kicks are definitely out of the question though :francis:

U won tho for not blowing a lot of cash

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
U won tho for not blowing a lot of cash

That's the way I look at it :yeshrug:
And that Balmain example only further lets me know I'm doing the right thing :ehh:
Most cats pay hundreds, if not thousands of dollars for basically the same exact look- only to wear it for a couple hours of drunk fun, on maybe 3 separate drunk nights, out of an entire year's time.
No thanks. I'll take the same exact experience with the added addition of occasionally getting laid, for $9.61, please and thank you :russ: