This is why Ill never understand hair hats

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I really thought that was her hair, I was fooled. :francis:

why do some women struggle with growing their hair? but we all saw these chicago drill nickels like Billionaire Black, FBG Duck, grow their hair in real time down to their waist? even Keef has hair down to his shoulders, I mean it took him 10 years, but he has more hair then some women. How are men able too grow more hair than women? why do women struggle?

yes im talkin about hair because we all grow it.

on the bright side at least it was her texture. :manny:

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
I really thought that was her hair, I was fooled. :francis:

why do some women struggle with growing their hair? but we all saw these chicago drill nickels like Billionaire Black, FBG Duck, grow their hair in real time down to their waist? even Keef has hair down to his shoulders, I mean it took him 10 years, but he has more hair then some women. How are men able too grow more hair than women? why do women struggle?

yes im talkin about hair because we all grow it.

on the bright side at least it was her texture. :manny:

Genetics? Some people have difficulty growing hair, some don't. Women compete with other women using fake nails, makeup, BBLs, etc. Why wouldn't hair be something to add to the list?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot of what is done to children’s hair, especially black girls, damages their hair and instead of learning better ways, they continue using the same damaging methods for life. For example, tight braids, plats or ponytails that cause traction alopecia or greasy pore clogging hair products or relaxers or shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate. Had to learn this with my own daughters.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
What trips me out is they thought it was cool to put this out. The podcast should have edited this out. How uncouth.
Yea that guy is lowkey an a$$hole for that.

I actually think he’s gay or something. I don’t understand the point of his channel. Dear Future Wifey :mjlol: Nicca what

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps

I actually think he’s gay or something. I don’t understand the point of his channel. Dear Future Wifey :mjlol: Nicca what
he's gay, but you know they keep it real. even he had too....... :francis:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
A lot of what is done to children’s hair, especially black girls, damages their hair and instead of learning better ways, they continue using the same damaging methods for life. For example, tight braids, plats or ponytails that cause traction alopecia or greasy pore clogging hair products or relaxers or shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate. Had to learn this with my own daughters.
this made since in 2004, but 20 years later? i mean cmon there's 53453463 videos on youtube at this point. no way you dont know how to not damage your hair anymore. (see sophia IG) :francis:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay true to who you are. Deception is a demon that whispers into the ears of the unscrupulous.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
he's gay, but you know they keep it real. even he had too....... :francis:
Wait did he ACTUALLY SAY he’s gay?

I mean it’s obvious.
But I remember hearing he said he was doing this to find his future wife or something. I mean…what Black man can’t throw a rock and find a BW who is trying to be his wife lol

Especially the hundreds of thousands+ he would have access to being somewhat popular on social media.
Shyt is a joke

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Lol women inherently hate soft men can’t even hide it