This is why Ill never understand hair hats

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this made since in 2004, but 20 years later? i mean cmon there's 53453463 videos on youtube at this point. no way you dont know how to not damage your hair anymore. (see sophia IG) :francis:
Bruh, those first 12-14 years you’re not doing your own hair is enough to permanently damage it. And definitely enough to affect thickness, many women don’t have thick hair - some never had it, some had shytty hair practices done to them as kids that permanently thinned it - and you can’t change that, length and health yes, density, no. So adding hair via weaves, wigs, clip ons, etc is still something they’d do regardless of how healthy their hair is.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Lol women inherently hate soft men can’t even hide it
Man stop.

What grown ass successful Black man who wants a wife, is on SOCIAL MEDIA SAYING HE WANTS A WIFE, hasn’t found OOOOOOOONE decent woman out of the hundreds of thousands who tune in and comment on his YT, IG, etc. ?

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This why I can’t impregnate a hair hat. I don’t want her (potential daughter) being influenced by her mammy.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A lot of what is done to children’s hair, especially black girls, damages their hair and instead of learning better ways, they continue using the same damaging methods for life. For example, tight braids, plats or ponytails that cause traction alopecia or greasy pore clogging hair products or relaxers or shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate. Had to learn this with my own daughters.

And to be frank a lot of mothers have no real interest in addressing or fixing these things for their daughters after a certain age. You see a lot of black girls walking around with terrible hair and they have bad relationships with their mother.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, those first 12-14 years you’re not doing your own hair is enough to permanently damage it. And definitely enough to affect thickness, many women don’t have thick hair - some never had it, some had shytty hair practices done to them as kids that permanently thinned it - and you can’t change that, length and health yes, density, no. So adding hair via weaves, wigs, clip ons, etc is still something they’d do regardless of how healthy their hair is.
and i hope the next generation has learned.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
A huge part of attraction to women for me is the natural hair she would look way better if she just had her natural hair and let it down not using wigs and attachments to it.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
And they don't realize it..sorcery I tell you.
im sayin.

i was watching that like oh she got that good hair not what you c00ns think is good hair, but what i view as good hair.

...then it fell off her scalp.
giphy.gif

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
this made since in 2004, but 20 years later? i mean cmon there's 53453463 videos on youtube at this point. no way you dont know how to not damage your hair anymore. (see sophia IG) :francis:

You take for granted how lazy some people are or averse to learning anything that isn’t entertainment or gossip based. This forum is full of them. Not everyone has the sense to seek information.

And to be frank a lot of mothers have no real interest in addressing or fixing these things for their daughters after a certain age. You see a lot of black girls walking around with terrible hair and they have bad relationships with their mother.

👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I laughed, but it's really not funny, because she is a beautiful woman without the hat.

Black women's hair in its natural state is so fukking beautiful. We gotta stop damaging it when we're young. I'm talking to this chick now, brownskin, long kinky hair. It's still long and strong because she didn't fry it for the duration of her life.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
You take for granted how lazy some people are or averse to learning anything that isn’t entertainment or gossip based. This forum is full of them. Not everyone has the sense to seek information.

👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽
good point.

but your sn does make me laugh