This Kevin Hart Interview...

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
He's only telling the truth. What man (ESPECIALLY A black man) wants his own son and heir, carrier of his name and legacy to be a fakkit?
So he should of said that reason, "I want grandkids with my DNA"
But saying he would wonder what he did to contribute to his son being gay is very ignorant because it has nuffin to do with him

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
last week he sold out a hockey arena in montreal, he will be good :umad:
this is the bit

thats the genius of a stand up comic, he tells you bout his son first gay moment but then he realize he did something suspect as well :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Because not all people are obsessed with some imaginary "legacy".
Word to @Tommy Knocks.
And other people don't care who their children are attracted to, hope you have a gay son and start thinking about your use of that slur and start to see them as actual human beings and not a segment of the population it's okay to be bigoted towards while whining about your own issues.
Grow up.

faq:umad:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
its not that bad, he said he tries to check himself on that shyt and owned up to it.

yea i didnt think what he said was that bad either. its really how most men feel whether you are homophobic or not.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
he'll be fine nobody gonna miss a kevin hart show cause of fags. kinda like nobody was gonna not eat chick fil a because of fakkits

Chic fil a bodied bagged the Gay mafia , when that shyt was going on I went to chic fil a it was like a thousand people there.

It's hard to get a L off gay mafia

I think kev explained his point great and stood his ground, plus he is a comedian his leash a Lil longer so he should be ok.

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Gay agenda is undefeated

:usure:
joe-loves-chick-fil-a-o.gif

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean your son dying at the hands of racist police officers isn't scary? I guess.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Probably done with the shyt. He got his money, he's good.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What leaked emails :feedme:

There was a giant thread about the emails in the Film Room.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-sony-pictures-leak-f-kery-thread.274478/

Chic fil a bodied bagged the Gay mafia , when that shyt was going on I went to chic fil a it was like a thousand people there.

It's hard to get a L off gay mafia

I think kev explained his point great and stood his ground, plus he is a comedian his leash a Lil longer so he should be ok.

Chick-Fil-A was a major corporation that catered to the southern Christian fanbase. They were going to be set regardless.

Kevin Hart doesn't have that kind of backing.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Eh...I dont think he said anything bad enough to get backlash.

All it takes is for a major figure to intentionally misinterpret his words and get outraged. That's how Stephen A. Smith got suspended during the Ray Rice story.