This kid got healed from demonic possession at my church fam

Archangel

Banned
Daps
He's 6. He just wanted attention and was probably just imitating somebody else he saw.

Besides, what would a demon (or spirit in general) gain from making somebody roll around on the floor like an idiot?

Well he wasn't rolling around on the floor but to answer your question, a demons sole purpose is to gain the control of a persons mind first, then body. They seek to live inside unguarded souls to defy the word of God and ultimately, lead that person to an untimely demise. So gaining control of a kid would mean that very thing.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
fukking dead

church really be on some stage play shyt

one time in HS i was at church and they had this nikka walking in limping talmbout he wanted prayer to heal his leg cause one was longer than the other

so the pastor laid hands on dude and magically dude leg was supposed to have just grown:mjlol:

i bust out laughing cause when dude was 1st limping you could tell nothing was wrong
and you could clearly see his legs were even to begin with

Archangel

Banned
Daps
That's crazy breh,

I've never seen an exorcism in person, but I do believe that possession is possible. alot of books speak of more negative spirits roaming the earth and interacting with man as the end times draw near. :yeshrug:
Its very real fam. I seen a women go through the same experience, she locked herself in the bathroom and said the devil was talking to her telling her to kill her kids. They was telling me to go pray for till we could get her to the church but I was like :whoa: I ain't ready for them type of spiritual battles yet. We had to get the kids outta the house and get her to the church. She's saved now and a very active church member.:wow:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...because the blood of Jesus cleanses all things...Get saved brehs.

giphy.gif

Archangel

Banned
Daps
fukking dead

one time in HS i was at church and they had this nikka walking in limping talmbout he wanted prayer to heal his leg cause one was longer than the other

so the pastor laid hands on dude and magically dude leg was supposed to have just grown:mjlol:

i bust out laughing cause when dude was 1st limping you could tell nothing was wrong

:yeshrug: There are real churches and fake churches. The one you mentioned and the ones we see on tv are more than likely the fake ones because they prosper from entertainment only. But do you man, I don't knock another man for his belief or lack thereof cause I definitely feel you. Just sharing the experience.

Daps
fukking dead

:mjlol:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Its very real fam. I seen a women go through the same experience, she locked herself in the bathroom and said the devil was talking to her telling her to kill her kids. They was telling me to go pray for till we could get her to the church but I was like :whoa: I ain't ready for them type of spiritual battles yet. We had to get the kids outta the house and get her to the church. She's saved now and a very active church member.:wow:

damn breh