This may be the worse NBA playoffs in a long time. Every damn game a blowout? Seriously WTF is going on?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
First you made a thread complaining about start times like you just really need to watch only to turn around and say the playoffs are weak. STFU, more confused than a college freshman girl from Massachusetts
This was mad specific :skip:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Playoffs have been a let down a lot in part due to injuries but the blowouts have been terrible. Giannis Dame and Mitchell being hurt completely killed any interest in the East bracket for me, if I have to catch those games on my phone it is what it is. Kawhi and Zion injuries hurt the west too, Clips win that series if Kawhi is healthy IMO.

Also we are seeing the reality that the NBA really needs these current players to continue to be around when it counts and form rivalries because the general public does not care about this group of stars that are left right now

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I think the blowouts is some new statistical revelation or something, like teams taking the L and recharging for the next game quite early. Cause these blowouts go both ways

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

@Born2BKing

Last edited: