This may be the worse NBA playoffs in a long time. Every damn game a blowout? Seriously WTF is going on?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looked forward to 2 game 7s on a Sunday and shyts are both blowouts, NBA is a cooked product

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Looked forward to 2 game 7s on a Sunday and shyts are both blowouts, NBA is a cooked product

Hardcore fans have convinced themselves that a series that has 7 blowout wins is a great series simply because it went 7 games. Somehow a 6 game series where every game is close isn't as good. :snoop:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the NBA needs to make that "jump back" jumper a travel.

You can't jump back or to the side to create space and have fans pretend that's a real basketball move.

It's a mockery of the game. I don't understand why all these fans who were passionate about bashing James Harden manipulating defenders into fouling him, aren't up in arms over this nonsense of taking 2-3 steps back to launch a 3 pointer.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Hard disagree...

Indiana Pacers, who have never won a championship and only been to one Finals, are back in the ECF for the first time in 10 years...

Minnesota Timberwolves, who have never advanced to a Finals, are back in the WCF for the first time in 20 years...

Dallas Mavericks, who have just one LOB in their history that was 13 years ago, are back in the WCF for second time in 3 years...

And while the Celtics have the history, this version of the Celtics have never won a title and the organization has just one title in the last 38 years...

I love this new blood shyt, packed all these old noggas outta here. It was exciting watching Indy finish off NY after being down 0-2, and watching Minny finish off Denver after being down 2-3...

It was exciting watching Dallas struggle to put away an overmatched Oklahoma team, but finally do it...

The Celtics haven't had much in the way of excitement bit I think these will be two fire conference finals...

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I agree, I'm tired of all the blowouts in this playoffs, I wanna see competitive games as a basketball fan