This psalms magick will change your life forever

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Just got with a childhood friend who is on the verge of becoming very popular and rich

Now the thing is when we were growing up he was kinda weird and I was one of the few who hang out with him

So what made you change? He basically said he got into church some priest told him about the psalms magick and he became obsessed with it he left church and just focused on it

Here's the instructions for the psalms magick

1-read the entire book of psalms all the chapters without making pauses

2- after you done reading close your eyes and ask what you want(money,bytches cars etc)

3-for faster results read the whole book more than once without pausing

4- after 7 days of reading like this at least one time a day, the results of what you ask start showing

5-he tells he starts feeling some divine powerful energy when he reads it a lot and people always tell him this.i defenely felt some powerful vibes coming from him when I met him

So yeah looks like I unlocked the code of the matrix and now yall know how people get rich and famous

Enjoy:yeshrug:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I gotta say I still didn't do this but with my experience in the occult aim 100% this would work

The thing is there's some stuff from this bible God that makes me kinda hesitant on him

Plus psalms 137 is and uncomfortable read

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Santeria teaches us that the psalms are powerful. I'm guessing vodoun and Palo do too.

The body is the church since God created it. And so worshiping is personal.

Oh Hispanics are up on that huh?

It's crazy Use to think all this stuff were for lunatics, now this is my favorite hobbie

Why waste time with TV and videos games when you can built your own life?

:blessed:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Well if you read psalms you will see that you basically worshiping a God, reading this will make him listen to him

So the cost I think is worshiping him and never forget he was the one who gave you shyt

Very interesting. I am not really into the bible stuff, but I imagine that with it, you could create your own psalms, and read it in a similar fashion.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You saying you “unlocked the code” is like there is a safe that your friend cracked and told you how to crack safes, you’ve never cracked a safe in your life, but now you’re telling everyone how easy it is to crack safes :mjlol:

:dead: at the idea of a friend “on the verge” (which means it’s not proven yet) of fame and riches and thats supposed to be proof of success

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Very interesting. I am not really into the bible stuff, but I imagine that with it, you could create your own psalms, and read it in a similar fashion.
Very good observation you defenely can

In fact I would prefer to do something like that instead of this psalms

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
You saying you “unlocked the code” is like there is a safe that your friend cracked and told you how to crack safes, you’ve never cracked a safe in your life, but now you’re telling everyone how easy it is to crack safes :mjlol:

:dead: at the idea of a friend “on the verge” (which means it’s not proven yet) of fame and riches and thats supposed to be proof of success
To be fair, after he told me, I did a research like this dude here, and I found a lot of people who got similar results as his

Just did a youtube search on psalm magick

:hubie: not sure if thats for me